❤Chapter 26❤

Kyungsoo's POV

"So bro, what is your plan since Suho hyung rejected you." Chen asked and I kicked the garbage bin...

"If he can't help me then I better do it with myself!." I said angrily...

"It's ok Kyungsoo. I'm here, I will help you to get your revenge." He said and patted my back while I smile at him...

"I'm very lucky that I have you as my best friend Chen hyung." I said with my cracked voice and he patted my shoulders...

"Friends can't leave each other. And I know you know that. We don't need Suho hyung and Kai too. I know they will collaborate with each other." He told me and I clenched my fist...

"I know they will tell Jun about my plan with him. Its ok. Besides, he can't escape because I have all of my mens." I said happily then we headed to our car...

Jun's POV

"Uhm, thank you Mark hyung for today. This is the memorable day for me. BTW, I'll get going now. I have a lot of things to do." I said and Mark hyung smiled at me...

"I hope we can have a little talk to each other again. See you Jun. And Minyoung, would you mind if you can walk Jun to his car. I know you want it." Mark hyung said and Minyoung rolled her eyes towards her brother...

"Let's go oppa, I know Joshua sunbaenim is waiting for you." She said and I chuckled at her cuteness...

"Wow! Don't worry dear, my trip was tomorrow. And you don't have to worry about Joshua hyung. He never get angry towards me." I told her and she chuckled...

"Ok. BTW, be careful and drive safe. Bye, saranghae." She said and kissed my cheeks and I widen my eyes...

"W-what was that kiss for?." I asked and she chuckled...

"That's my goodbye kiss for you oppa." She said and I nodded then I pinched her cheeks...

"Ok my dear. See you on monday. BTW, can I be your escort at our prom next week?." I asked and she widen her eyes...

"Oh my gosh! I forgot that the prom will held next week. I don't have any gown to wear. And yes, you'll be my escort." She said and I smiled...

"Your lucky that I told you that we have our prom program next week. So, you can now buy your gown because I have my tuxedo." I told her and she coughed...

"Wow! Tuxedo huh. I can't wait for our prom." She said and I chuckled...

"BTW, I'm going now. See you babe." I said and get inside to my car and I started the engine and drove off...

*************

I stepped inside on my house and I closed the door. I need to change my clothes cuz I know someone is getting strict here again...

"Hey Jun, how was your time with Minyoung and her brother. Did he accept you?." Joshua hyung suddenly appeared and I turned around to face him...

"I'm very happy that Mark hyung accept me. He said that he will put his 100% trust on me if I treat his sister very well." I replied and he smiled...

"Wow! I'm so happy for you Jun. And now, keep your promise towards Minyoung's brother ok. Don't break it." He said and I nodded...

"I know hyung. You don't have to advice me. I'm on the right age and I know what to do." I replied and he chuckled...

"BTW, can you change your outfit now because I'm going to open my account on social media and we will chat Minghao if his date with Minsoo is fun." He said and I nodded. I forget that Minghao had a date with Minsoo this day...

"Ok hyung. And tell him that we are going to his house tomorrow morning." I said and walked upstairs to change my outfit...

This is the best day for me. Mark hyung gladly accept me...

To Be Continued...