❤Chapter 46❤

Narrator's POV

"Jun, your awake. I need to tell you something." Minghao said...

"Ok, go ahead." Jun replied and Minyoung looked at them...

"Your mom called me. She said that if you want to go to China and heal your bruised face." Minghao said and Jun widen his eyes...

"What! No, tell mom that I'm ok here in Korea. I don't want to go to China, I'm fine here. And I'm comfortable with my face." Jun replied rejecting his mom...

"But bro, in China. The doctors can heal your face. In here, your staying like an idiot man. And your parents are also worried about you. Didn't you miss them?." Minghao asked and Jun looked away...

"Of course I miss my parents. But I can't leave all of you here in Korea. I want to stay with all of you." Jun responded and Minyoung pats his back...

"It's ok Jun, you can go in China. Besides, you want to claim your face back right? Why don't you come with Joshua in China. And I want you to go back to normal." Minyoung said and smiled at him...

"What! You want me to go in China with Joshua hyung. H-how about you? Are you fine without me?." He asked his girlfriend and she just smiled...

"Of course I'm fine here. Besides, my brother is here to protect me, and Kyungsoo is now in jail so no one will hurt me. And I want you to continue your face surgery in China. I'm sure that your parents will help you." Minyoung said and Jun hugged her...

"Ok, I'm going to China if your fine here. Don't worry, I will come back here in Korea if my face is ok." Jun said and kissed her in the forehead...

"So, your coming with me?." Joshua asked and Jun nodded...

"Sure hyung, if that's what my parents want then I'll go home in China. And I want my face to go back to normal. I don't want to distract my girl because she thinks that I'm staying like this." Jun tease Minyoung and she rolled her eyes...

"Yah! Who said that your distracting me. Don't make a joke Jun, it's not funny." Minyoung rolled her eyes and Jun chuckled...

"I'm just joking babe. BTW, am I now discharge?." Jun asked once again...

"Of course you are! And pack your things because we're going home and Joshua hyung will book your passport. Your going in China tomorrow." Minghao said and Jun nod...

"Ok, really fast huh. But, it's ok then because I'm going back to normal again." Jun said happily...

"I'm going to miss you sweetie, make sure that you'll be safe in China. And, remember to call me for good." Minyoung said and Jun hugged her and she hugged him back...

"I'm going to miss you too love. I will think of you whenever I'll go." Jun said sweetly and they broke the hug...

"Let's go guys. And Minyoung, I'm going to take you on your house cuz I know your brother is worried about you." Joshua said and they all nod...

"Ok fine, let's go. And don't forget to message me tomorrow so that I can come with you on the airport." Minyoung said and Jun nod...

"Of course I will so that I can hug you in the last time here in Korea." Jun said and Minyoung smiled...

"Oh come on lovebirds. I'm going to book your passport Jun, don't make it a scene here in front of us." Joshua jokingly said and Jun chuckled...

"Ok hyung, I'm just going to miss Minyoung. But let's go, I'm so excited to see my parents again." Jun said and they all left together...

To Be Continued...