❤Chapter 56❤

Jisoo's POV

"Hey, where are you going?." My brother asked and I just smiled...

"I'm going to Seoul University. I just missed that school already." I replied...

"Are you with your friends to visit that school?." He asked once again and I shook my head...

"Nope, I didn't told them to come. I'm going alone, don't worry I'm going back as soon as possible. I just miss that school." I explained and he chuckled...

"Ok! But be careful and don't meet strangers because your boyfriend might get jealous." He said and I rolled my eyes...

"Strangers? Why would I meet them? Oppa, you know that I'm on the right age and I already have a boyfriend which is my classmate. Don't worry, I'll be careful. And I need to go now, see ya." I said and hugged him and I exited the house and I call a taxi...

**********

I paid the taxi and I saw the gate of Seoul University is open. I smiled at myself and I slowly walk inside. Uh! I'm gonna miss this school...

I sat on the bench and I looked around. This school is too memorable for me. I met my friends and all of their lovers. And especially, I met Suho in this school...

"I'm guessing that you will miss this school that's why your here." I turned around and I saw Seongwoo standing behind me and I just looked away...

" I turned around and I saw Seongwoo standing behind me and I just looked away

"W-what are you doing here Seongwoo?." I asked nervously because I know he might disturb me again like just what he did before when I go at the CR...

"I'm here to spend my last time in this school. And I know you thought that I might bother you again. Don't worry, I won't because I already moved on. I don't have any feelings for you." He said and I breathe heavily because I know he's saying the truth...

"Then good! BTW, your right because I don't want to bother again. I already have a boyfriend and I don't want to break my relationship with him." I told him and he nodded...

"Uhm, can I sit beside you if its ok?." He asked and I patted a space for him to sit beside me on the bench...

"Yeah sure! You can sit. It's not a big problem." I said smiling and he already sat beside me...

"BTW, are you probably going to search for a job?." He asked and I shrugged my shoulders...

"I don't know, I don't have time for that. My brother want me to stay on the house with him. Maybe I'll search on the right time if I'm ready. How about you?." I replied and I asked him back and he looked at the sky...

"Yeah! I'm starting my job tomorrow. I'm an engineer and I'm happy that I hired on that kind of job. I'm very thankful." He replied and I smiled at him...

"Good for you Seongwoo! I'm guessing that you may work hard for every moment on your life in the future." I said and he nodded...

"Yeah! BTW, who is your boyfriend?." He asked...

"His name is Kim Joon Myeon but we called him Suho. He is my classmate, that's it." I replied and he nod...

"Nice name he got! I bet he will treat you better because I know girls are always serious on a romantic kind of relationship. I know you deserve him like I didn't deserve you." He said and I looked at him confused...

"Please don't mention that because I already forgot about that. I'm sorry." I told him and he smiled...

"No, I'll be sorry because I like to bother you. Daniel told me to find someone who can choose me. And I listen to him. Don't worry, we can be friends for good." He said and I nod...

"Sounds good Seongwoo! BTW, I'll get going now. I came here to visit this school. See you again next time." I said and he nod...

To Be Continued...