❤Chapter 13❤

Minyoung's POV

"Attention class! I would like to announce that we don't  have class today. You can go around this school or to have a conversation with your friends. Get it?." Mr. Kim said and all of the students here screamed like Yes!...

I was about to call Minsoo and Jisoo but they go in front of us...

"Uhm, good morning guys. Since we don't have class this morning. I would like to announce that Minyoung is going to return her feelings towards Jun sunbaenim." Minsoo shouted and I stood up...

"What did you just say Minsoo! I didn't say that to you." I proclaimed and she put out her tongue...

"Don't lie Minyoung. You told us yesterday that your going to accept Jun. You hear that Jun! I'm not lying. Maybe I'm new here but I'm telling the truth." She told Jun and I sat down again and covered my face...

"Really Minsoo? Do you have a proof that Minyoung will accept Jun." Joshua asked and she nodded...

"I have a proof, Jun sunbaenim. Why don't you ask Minyoung to see if I'm lying. And Jung Minyoung! Be honest."  Minsoo pointed her index finger on me and I rolled my eyes...

"Guys, don't tease Minyoung because I know she can't move on to her ex-boyfriend Kyungsoo. I know your saying that. Besides, I'm already waiting for a few months. I can wait until forever." Jun suggested and I looked at him but he didn't notice me...

"Were not teasing her. We are just telling the truth. Jisoo and Seohyun told me how much you love Minyoung. Yesterday, she seems so happy that you saved her from Kyungsoo. She wants to thanked you Jun. And also, she told us that she'll going to accept you this morning." Minsoo shouted and Jun looked at me and I smiled at him...

He stood up while landing his eyes on mine. He slowly moved in front of me and I looked away. What should I'm gonna do? I'm dying here...

He suddenly hold my hand and I looked at it with a confused look...

"Are they saying the truth Minyoung? Tell me, I won't get mad if I know the truth." He asked and my friends gave a 'tell him the truth' look. Well, I have no choice but to tell him...

I connect my hands with him and he looked at it with a widen eyes...

"Yes, they are telling the truth. I don't want to hurt you again. I know I reject you many times. I'm really sorry for that time Jun. And I realize that you can protect me from Kyungsoo. I'm accepting you to be my boyfriend Junhui." I muttered and he widen his eyes again...

"Really Minyoung? Your accepting me!." He asked and I nodded while smiling...

"Yey! She's now my girlfriend! I love you Minyoung." Jun said and hugged me tight and I patted his back...

"Wow! I wish I have a boyfriend too." Jisoo said while all of our classmates cheered us...

"Congrats bro! Stay strong on your relationship. Make sure you won't hurt Minyoung. She suffered a lot before." Joshua oppa said and Jun gave him a high five...

"Don't worry, I wouldn't be a stupid boyfriend towards her guys. I'm very happy that my dreams come true. This is the first time that I'm going to have a relationship. I promise that I won't hurt Minyoung. I will love and protect her until death." Jun said and my classmates screamed and Jisoo, Seohyun and Minsoo clapped their hands...

"I'll support you guys as a couple. Make sure that you won't hurt each other. I'm very happy for the two of you." Seohyun said and hugged me and I hugged her back...

"Thank you Seohyun. I hope you can find someone who can love you and treat you better." I said and she smiled...

Jun hugged me again and I can feel that my cheeks is burning because of this sweet guy...

To Be Continued...