❤Chapter 24❤

Minyoung's POV

"Oh! I see. I'm hoping that your a good guy Jun. And promised me that you won't hurt my sister anymore." Mark oppa asked Jun and he nodded with a smile formed on his lips...

"Of course Mark hyung! I won't hurt Minyoung. Maybe you didn't know me well but I assure you that I'll take care of your sister." Jun replied and placed his arms around my shoulders and I blushed...

"Ok, I'm happy for hearing that. BTW, join us in lunch Jun so that I can thanked you for being my sister's second boyfriend." Mark oppa told Jun and he smiled...

"You don't need to thanked me hyung! I just listened to what my heart says and it's Minyoung." He said and I smiled at myself...

"BTW, let's talk for a while Jun. I mean this is my first time meeting you and I can feel that I liked you for my sister." He stated and he smiled at us...

"Thank you Mark oppa for accepting Jun oppa as my boyfriend. I'm very happy that you two met each other." I told them respected...

"Don't thanked me Minyoung. This is for your sake and I know you'll feel comfortable when your with him. I wish the best of you guys. Stay strong on your relationship." Mark oppa replied and I stood up and rush towards him and hugged him tight...

"Thank you so much my loveable brother. I hope you'll be my brother forever and ever." I said jokingly and he rolled his eyes...

"Of course Minyoung! I'll be your brother as always. We have the same blood and attitude." He replied and I chuckled then I go back to Jun oppa...

"So, I'll leave the both of you guys. I need something to do. Then, I'll cook our food for lunch." He said and stood up while smiling at us...

"Ok oppa. Be quick because I'm getting hungry after this." I jokingly said and Jun oppa chuckled...

"So? Are you happy now that my brother gladly accept you as my forever?." I asked and he pinched my cheeks while I blushed...

"I'm 100% happy Minyoung. You know Joshua hyung always told me that I need to be strong cuz I know your brother will accept me. And now, he's right." He replied and I chuckled...

"Don't worry, my brother is really kind. When he first met Kyungsoo as my boyfriend in the past. He gladly accept him for me. And this time, he accept you." I told him and he chuckled and I lean my head on his shoulders...

Minsoo's POV

"You what?." I asked back shocked and I looked away...

"I said I liked you Minsoo that's why I care for you. I can't believe that Choi Seungcheol is your ex-boyfriend. He hurt a lot of girls in our University." He said and I breathe deeply...

"Y-you like me Minghao? Is t-this a joke?." I asked again and he shook his head...

"I'm serious Minsoo! I really liked you since the day when you transferred here in Seoul University. I just want to be close towards you but your friends are there so I can't talk to you." He said and I don't know what to do. Should I say that I liked him back...

"Minghao, if your saying the truth then I'll think about it. I also promised to myself that I don't want to get hurt again like in my past life. M-maybe you can go now." I said pushing him away and he moved closer towards me...

"Ok Minsoo. I'll listen to you this time. I understand your feelings. And I want to say that I'm not like your ex-boyfriend that wants to hurt a girls feelings. I'm serious and I know you know that." He said and I looked down...

I saw him entering his car and he drove off. My tears fall because I reject him. I reject the confession of my one and only love. Wait for me Minghao...

To Be Continued...