chapter 5

Four's POV

For goodness sake Four!! pul yourself together. aarrggh!! tris, why do you have to be so stunning!!! I can't stop thinking about her. I barely even know her. I'll wait a few days, see if I still like her and hen maybe ask her out. With that plan my mind seemed to be able to get back to normal. We all walked into the canteen, got our food and sat down. I sat next to Tris and Zeke. When I noticed that Tris hadn't got any cake I gasped. "seriously Tris you have got to try this cake" she looked at me like I was mad but shrugged and took a forkful of my cake. "thanks" she said before taking a bite. As she swallowed her eyes widened. "OMG!! that is amazing what is it?" I laughed. "Dauntless cake, here have half of mine" she looked unsure. "are you sure?" I nodded and gave her half. I heard a gasp and a thump on the oher side of me and opposite me, I looked and saw that both Uriah and Zeke had 'fainted'. "what?" I asked. they both slowly pulled them selves up frm the ground. "you never give even a crumb of your cake to anyone" explained Zeke. "yeah, no one gets between Four and his cake" Oh no. "I'm not that bad, plus Tris has never tried it before" hopefully they'l accept that excuse. "Or Tris is just special to you" says Christina. I turned to her, and noticed tris blushing furiousl. I glared at Chrisina. "just messing with you its because she's new." she adds before Zeke bursts out laughing and falls of his seat, high-fiving Christina in the process. "what the hell man?!" I asked. "oh nothing" he replied. "Oh guys, party at mine tonight, just us" said uriah. "cool" says everyone. apart from Tris. "what about you tris?" i ask, hoping she will be there. "Oh yeah I was just thinking if I was busy, but I'm good." phew.

Tris' POV

after lunch we had science and english, Four sat next to me in both subjects. I can't stop thinking about him, but I guess I'm going to have to because there is no way on this Earth that the feelings are returned. At the end of the day Christina begged me to let her come to my house and choose an outfit for the party. i reluctantly agreed and took her to my house. "OMG Tris! your house is huge!" Christina was completely dumbfounded. "yeah, I' kind of rich, my dad's a top journaist, and my mum is a top fashion designer." i explained. her eyes lit up. "Your mum is a top fashion designer" she gasped "Is she the amazing Natalie prior?" she asked. I nodded and she squealed so loudly that my mum came out of the house (she designs at home on Mondays and at the weekend) and Christina almost fainted at the sight of her. I dragged her into the house, said hi to my mum and took her to my room. When she finally regained her composure I showed her my walk in wardrobe."EEEEK!!! Tris please can I borrow some of this for the party?" she pleaded. I nodded, recieving a huge hug. then we got to work on out outfits. I had a red, strapless dress that was snug at the top and then flowed out from the waist, stopping mid-thigh, and some red pumps and Christina wore a flowery body-con and white pumps. We both straightened our hair and she wore some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss whereas I just wore some clear lip gloss, after trying to persuade her that I didn't want any make up so she settled on that. When we had finished we went downstairs, I told my mum that I would be back by nine and left. she had followed me in my car on the way here so we decided to take just my car, because she really wanted to go in it and then I would drive her back here to her car after.

please I would really appreciate some feedback

truth or dare in next chappie (fourtris action)

peace out

-Cat