chapter 19

Tobias' POV

"Lynn, truth or dare?" "truth" I put my hands over Tris' and Uriah's mouths before they can shout pansycake, the both bite me. "ow!" they both laugh at me. "okay, who is your boyfriend?" she looks shocked, as does everyone else. "how do you know?" "it was obvious, I may have been in a coma for four months but i could tell before that." its true, she changed so much, and I might possibly have seen her with someone but I'm going to leave her thinking that I can just tell. "Josh" she mumbled. "oh yeah, he's cool, you guys used to be really good friends didn't you?" she nodded. "Uriah, truth or dare, and if you dare mention pansycakes I will hit you so hard with this pilow it will hurt." he looked really scared, I'm not surprised, Lynn is really intimidating. "dare" she smiled evily. "I dare you to call Cat and ask her out." i looked at her quizically. "oh yeah, Cat is this girl that he really likes and she likes him but they are both too idiotic to ask the other out, and Uriah I must say, if you back out, everyone else will keep telling you to do the same thing" he nods and we all cheer. He takes out his phone and dials her number.

Hey cat-U

hi, why you calling-C

Yeah, er I was um just er wondering-U

spit it out!-C

I was just wondering if you would go out with me-U

yeah okay-C

really?! I mean, oh cool yeah-U

hahaha-C

oh, we are playing truth or dare at mine, want to come?-U

yeah, I'll be there in five-C

bye-U

he puts his phone away and we all look at him. "oh yeah, she said yes and she's coming around in five. "anyway tris, t or d?" she looks at him to see if he looks like he had something planned and he doesn't so she shrugs. "dare, ain't no point in being a pansycake" suddenly he has that glint in his eye. oh no he has fooled her. "I dare you to greet Cat at the door, hug her and then skip ut the door and down the road, she doesn't know you so I want her to think you're a nutcase." Oh how nice of him. Just then the doorbell rings. tris gets up and goes to the door, we all secretly follow, and hide whilst watching. She opens the door and hugs the figure standing there. Cat has brown hair and brown eyes, she has a similar frame to Tris. She looks way to normal for Uriah, just as I was thinking that Tris took off. "that looks fun" says cat and follows her. "hey Uri, you know how you wanted her to think Tris was nuts, i think she is slightly nuts herself. and I was starting to think she was too normal for you" about ten seconds later they both came back and were in a giggling fit. Tris collapsed on to me and cat fell on the floor. She has a really weird laugh. tris' laugh is like music to my ears though. "i lean down and take her chin in my hand, she stops laughing and leans up and kisses me "NO PDA!!" shouts cat, still laughing her head off. Uriah pulls her up. "Oh god what have I got myself into?" he asks laughing at her. She is crying with laughter, but suddenly pulls herself together. "how did you do that?" asks Uriah. "I can never stop laughing that easily." "its a natural talent" she says shrugging. "So who are you two?" she says indicating tris and I. "oh yeah, this is Four, who was in a coma, i did say about him, and this is his girlfriend Tris, she was allowed to stay off school and spent pretty much all her time crying and holding Four's hand, so you haven't met either of them" replies Uriah. "Oh well glad to see you're alive and nice to meet you" she says shaking our hands. We carry on for a few more rounds, learning that Cat should not be given, under any circumstances, squash, because she gets really hyper, and then we head home. I fall asleep thinking about Tris, and what I put her through. I had no idea that she was with me all the time, my dad was wrong, she must really love me.

So i wanted to add  a new character and decided that I would actually be a good match for Uri, and yes i can stop laughing really easily and you should keep me away from squash, I get super hyper, and i have a weird laugh, so yeh a little insight to me

comment what you think

peace out

-Cat :D