chapter 30

Tris' POV

I walk back into the gym with Chris and wait for them to announce King and Queen. The head teacher, Mrs Clewlow walks on stage and goes to the mic. "Shut up!" she says, she is a very cool teacher. The entire gym goes silent and everyone looks up to her. "okay, so now it's time to announce King and Queen, voted by the students." everyone cheers. "okay, your King is.... Four Eaton!" everyone cheers, especially the gang and every girl in the school. "and your Queen is..." Lauren looks about ready to go and receive her crown, I just look around, waiting to be able to get back to having fun. "Tris Prior!" finishes Mrs Clewlow. What?! I just stand still, Lauren glaring at me until Chris pushes me forward. I walk up on stage and receive my crown, now it is the King and Queen dance. We walk off stage and they play Love Story by Taylor Swift. I put my arms around his neck and his go around my waist. "I'm so sorry Tris" he says. "just tell me one thing, do you want to be with Lauren?" "No of course not, I want to be with you, she just-" The chorus starts and I cut him off with a kiss. This feels right. We pull apart and look into eachothers' eyes. His deep ocean blue eyes that I could drown in. "I love you" I say. "I love you more" he replies. "impossible" I say. "forever" "and always". We smile dance to the song. When it finishes Chris runs over with the whole gang. "FOURTRIS!" they shout. "what?" I ask. "its your ship name, duh!" explains Zeke. I laugh and the DJ speaks. "Who knows the parts to after ever after?!" My hand shoots up along with Uriah, Zeke and Lynn's. "okay then, lets welcome Tris, Zeke, Lynn and Uriah!" everyone cheers and we walk up. "okay, we all sing the first bit, I call Jasmine, who wants to be Ariel?" I ask. In the end I am Jasmine, Uriah is Ariel, Lynn is Belle and Zeke is Pochahontus.

{all}

If you've ever wondered why,

disney tales all end in lies,

here's what happened after all their dreams came true

{Uriah}

I loved being princess down in,

this beautiful ocean blue,

but mermaids are going missing,

they end up in someone's stew

som just try to put yourself in,

to somebody else's gills,

you're killing my eco system,

with fishing and oil spills,

(oh no)

thanks to bp (thank you b-bp)

the British are killing,

oil is spilling,

now I can't see,

My eyes!

China men feast on Flounder's fins,

plus the Japanese killed all my whale friends,

oceans are browning,

I think I'm drowning,

thanks to BP,

You suck!

{Tris}

Hey I'm okay,

but I'm slightly scared,

my husband's a mark for the war on terror,

Aladdin was taken by the CIA

we're not Taliban,

you've got the wrong man,