chapter 39

Tris' POV

Today is Friday and i am really nervous about going to school after being on HIMYM last night. Tobias is coming to pick me up in... I look at my watch ... half an hour, oh no, I leap in the shower and then get dressed. I pull on a cropped sweater tank, high waisted light blue skinny jeans, a floral RAD snapback and a pair of cream platform boots. For my make up I wear my usual mascara and eyeliner, plus blood red lip stick. As I finish the doorbell rings. Just in time, I think to myself. I rush downstairs and open the door, grabbing my bag as I go. "hey beautiful" says Tobias before kissing me. i laugh and we head to school.

"you ready for this?" he asks when we arrive. "nope!" I reply, popping the 'p'. He laughs and we get out of the car. We hear a load of whispering about us, and some younger kids come and ask for autographs. it's really weird. when we walk into the school someone shouts "OMG ITS THEM1" we turn to seee a group of around fifty people running towards us, so we sprint in the other direction and burst into the head teacher's office. When we looked up we saw Mrs Clewlow looking at us as though we were mental and Uri and Cat were there panting. I'm guessing that the same thing happened to them. "I was not expecting that!" I exclaim and they both shake their heads. "me neither" replies Cat. "Sorry for bursting in Miss, but we didn't know what to do" says Tobias. "it's okay, II will make an annoncement, but I must say, you all did an amazing job, how did you get the opportunity?" she asks. "My mum, Natalie Prior, is a really good friend of Neil Patrick Harris, so when Uriah, Cat and I went to see it being filmed they needed some extras, and he recognised me and asked us, then the director gave us rolls in the show, but they needed someone to play Ashleigh's boyfriend, and I suggested Four" I explain. She smiles and makes an announcement. "If anyone bothers Tris, Uriah, Cat or Four, after their appearance on How I Met Your Mother, they will receive a month of detention. If you did not see it, I suggest you watch this series, every Thursday at half eight, to support them. Thank you!" She turns off the intercom and turns to us. "You had better get to class, remember to tell a member of staff if someone is bothering you." We thank her and leave.

*time lapse*

After school I see Tobias and am about to go up to him when a girl comes up to him, so I hide and watch, I know I sound really crazy but I don't know if I can trust him with a girl that pretty. I wish I could but I can't. I can't hear what they are saying so I just sit and watch. They hug, for a really long time, then she pulls away and kisses him on the cheek. Finally they walk away, talking with his arm around her shoulder. I feel as if my heart was just torn in two. He couldn't have done it again. could he?

what do you guys think, who is that girl, is Tobias cheating on Tris again?

comment what you think

stay awesome bros

-Cat