One And Only

Okay, so this is the first time I've ever done this, but I've had a little help on this chapter; courtesy of @Batmananddemon Thank you!

The night came and went, and honestly it had been bliss. We headed up to bed at about midnight, and we just did our usual routine as we always used to. I used the bathroom first, then undressed and stole Julian's shirt to sleep in, whilst he did whatever in there. Then he came out, just in his tight black briefs and moved round to his side of the bed. Seeing him like that never got old. And apparently seeing me in my present state was the same for him. "comfy there short stack?" he smirked on seeing me in his shirt. I smiled sweetly and nodded, watching him climb under the sheets. "C'mere" he groaned a little, sighing as he shuffled further into the middle of the bed. I layed down onto my pillow as his arms wrapped around my waist. I rolled into his chest, resting my head against his skin and took a deep in take of breath, that familiar scent of his surrounding my nostrils. "God I've missed you J" I sighed contentedly as I felt one of his hands gently stroking down my hair. "me too babe" he whispered, pressing a soft kiss on to the top of my head. And just like that, we fell asleep.

..........

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of Julian showering in the bathroom. I hated waking up to an empty bed, but I knew he was at meetings today, so he was up a little earlier than usual. He would head out for a run before grabbing a quick breakfast and then leave for the stadium. I had plans of my own this morning, so once J was ready to leave, I'd head off too. But right now, I heard him moving around in the bathroom, shower shut off and the sound of the door opening had me fluttering my eyes open, watching the beautiful scene in front of me...

There he stood, in all his glory. His navy shirt was skin tight, and his white jeans did nothing but hug his beautiful muscular thighs, and only made them look bigger. His blue eyes watched me as he moved away from the bathroom and towards the bed. Fixed on me as I held the silky sheets to my bare chest. "You doing okay, baby?" His voice was just as smooth and comforting as the sheets.

I couldn't answer. I was just mesmerized by his presence. I swallowed and slowly nodded. He really was a beautiful human being. "I Uh," I swallowed again. "I may be better if you take your clothes off." I found myself saying to him, a little blush creeping onto my cheeks. He sighed and shook his head. "Isn't it too early for that? " he asked slowly, a twinkle present in his vibrant blue eyes. I shook my head. "No, I've already got my clothes off," I mumbled as I sat up and squinted my eyes at him. He shook his head. "Well, how about you answer a few questions for me, and I can take a thing or two off," he asked, a smirk present on his face. There was now a tingling sensation low in my stomach. I bit my lip and nodded rapidly. "S-Sure."

He smiled as he moved in closer to the bed. My breathing began to get heavier. "Who is your one and only?" he asked. "You," I purred but then sucked in a long breath. I bit my lip, so hard that I could taste my blood, as his large, slightly mangled hands moved down to the hem of his shirt. He grabbed the edges and slowly pulled the tight fabric up his body, revealing his tanned, smooth skin, that hugged his toned muscles even better than his shirt.

My breath hitched, and my eyes fell shut, I needed to control my breathing. "Uh uh. No, keep your eyes open baby," he whispered. My eyes snapped open, and met his blue ones. The smirk was still present on his face. "Hi, I'm glad you could join me." He let out a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and moved back a bit so I could be sitting up a little more. My eyes were trained on his delicious abs.

"Are you wet for me?" he questioned, in a dangerously low voice. I squeezed my thighs together and nodded as I bit my lip again. "You've gotta answer me, Baby," he grumbled, his eyes looking down at me with a dangerous look.

"uh-huh. So wet"

He smiled mischievously as his hands moved down to his belt. He unlatched it and began to pull it from his belt loops.

"That's good." he purred, licking his lips as his eyes practically devoured me. My breath hitched. He needed to take those white jeans off before I lost it. My eyes drifted down to the rather large bulge that was present in those pants. "Fuck. Come on J," I grumbled through gritted teeth. Julian rolled his eyes. "No need to be so pushy, baby."

I sighed. "But Julian."

"No buts baby. Now, for the most important question," he whispered as he moved closer. "W-What is it?"

"Do you love me as much as I love you?" His voice was low and seductive.

I nodded. "O-Of course." I stammered, feeling like he maybe needed to know this a little more than I felt I needed to say it.

He rolled his blue eyes and shook his head. "That's not possible." His beautiful smile found its way onto his face. "I love you, too much for that to be possible."

I rolled my eyes.

His hands moved to the button of his pants and slowly undid it. He grabbed his pants and began to slide them down his oversized thighs. His member came springing up and hit his stomach.

I involuntarily moaned as Julian brought one knee up to the bed, then slowly crawled toward me. The next thing I knew was his large warm hands were tightly holding my breasts, and his lips were pressed against mine as his rock hard member rubbed against my thigh.

I was done.