Chapter 8: Back to normal

Alright guys, I decided to finish this story this summer so here is my new chapter. Enjoy reading.

"What have you done Tails? You were supposed to turn her back not kill her." Knuckles said and smacked Tails on the head. "Why did you even shoot her with that thing?" Knuckles asked and crossed his arms.

"First ... OUCH!" Tails said and rubbed his head. "And second, you were the one who told me to shoot you knucklehead."

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME, YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE BRAIN. AND NOW AMY IS DEAD AND SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HIT ME WITH HER HAMMER EVER AGAIN!" Knuckles yelled while Tails covered his ears and walked towards Amy.

"Stop screaming already. She's not dead, she is unconscious." Tails said after he checked Amy's pulse. "Are you sure, cause if you killed her you will be dead after Sonic finds out." Knuckles said remembering how overprotective Sonic can be when it comes to Amy.

"Speaking of Sonic, I hope Amy wakes up soon so she can show us where Sonic is." Tails said while Knuckles picked the pink wolf up. "Let's take her back to your place, who knows how long it will take till she wakes up." Knuckles said and Tails nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with Sonic ...

"Stop squirming already. How should I get you out of that net if you move so much?" Eggman said as he tried to open the net Sonic was captured in. Sonic moved and turned till he was near Eggmans hands and then bite his hand.

"AHHH! LET GO, BAD DOG, BAD! ... ORBOT HELP ME!!!" Eggman screamed while moving his other arm around. "What's the matter Doctor, is something wrong?" Orbot asked as he came in the room with Cubot behind him.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND ASK UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS. JUST GET THAT THING OFF ME!" Eggman demanded and pointed at Sonic.

Orbot took a nearby newspaper and hit Sonic with it, thinking that Sonic would let go off Eggman. Sonic ignored the newspaper and kept holding onto Eggman's arm with his mouth.

"MAKE HIM STOP ALREADY!" Eggman yelled as Orbot put the newspaper away. "Cubot would you get me the scissor." Orbot said and Cubot nodded. After Cubot came back he gave Orbot the scissor.

"Hold on, what are you doing with that?" Eggman asked a bit scared of the respond. "I'm just cutting the net" Orbot said. Orbot cut down the net Sonic was held captive.

As soon as the net was cut down Sonic let go off Dr. Eggman and jumped away from the remains of the net. Sonic growled as Cubot moved towards Orbot and Eggman. "You are a genius Orbot."

"Don't be rediculous, now put that collar on that nasty dog." Eggman said a bit scared as Sonic looked angry at him. "Why should we do that. That's your new pet not ours." Orbot said and crossed his metal arms.

"Do it or I will disassemble the two of you." Eggman said and looked angry at them. "Fine, we will do it." Cubot said and took the collar. After Eggman went out of the room to treat and rest his arm, Orbot and Cubot looked nervous at Sonic who had his ears laid back and showed his sharp white teeth while he growled.

"There you go Orbot, I forgot to turn off the oven." Cubot said nervous and was about to walk off. "Oh no you don't. You agreed to put the collar onto that thing so you will do it." Orbot said and pushed Cubot towards Sonic.