HomeWork Buddies

Warning: Lime To Lemon (LTL) If you don't like it then, please wait for the next chapter you've been warned!

When Max was finally at home, the vague image and thought of Neil masturbating about him scared him but turned him on. He was having trouble on his science homework and he knew Nikki wouldn't be much help so he had no other choice but to call Neil.

------------------30 Minutes Later-----------------

Neil was at Max's doorstep, Max in a shaky voice said, "C-Come in!". Neil then walked into Max's house and sat on his bed waiting for him. Max finally walked in and when he saw Neil on his bed he started madly blushing. Neil then said, "Are you okay? Your face seems a bit red and you're sweating!". Max then blurted out I'm just blushing. Neil then had a smirk on his face. He walked up to Max and pulled him into a kiss, Neil then pushed Max on his bed and started making out with him again. Neil started to pull Max's clothes off. Max then started to pull off of Neil's clothes as well. Neil then asked Max if he was a virgin, Max said "Yes". Neil then had a devilish smirk and thrust into Max, A tear slowly fell down Max's cheek Neil noticed this. He wiped off the tear and said, "It's okay Maxwell, It'll be over soon.". After a few more thrust Max didn't feel the pain he felt satisfaction and lust. Neil kept thrusting and thrusting, Neil was panting heavily. Max, on the other hand, was a moaning mess. Max then moaned loudly, "Oh yes, Neil!" This gave Neil more excitement than he normally had, he trusted faster and harder until his member exploded with semen inside Max. They both laid down panting.

(This is my first Lemon so please criticize if you must)