"The One Thing I've Always Wanted"

Max's eyes widened as he looked at Neil, he started to cry tears of joy, "Yes, It's the one thing I've always wanted!". Neil slowly slipped the ring on Max's finger,  Neil picked Max up and smothered him in kisses, Max continued giggling and crying. Neil was smiling joyfully, he thought to himself,  'Six, five, twenty-twenty.'
On June fifth, twenty-twenty, Neil and Max were wearing tuxedos. Max and Neil's friends were there, Max then looked at two seats that said, "Mom and Dad.". He sighed and looked down, Neil noticed this and kissed his cheek, "Don't worry my love, if they show up or not it doesn't matter, you have enough support."Max smiled and nodded his head.

   /////////////TIME SKIP////////////

The priest turned to Neil, "Neil do you take Max, to be your lawfully wedded husband!" Neil vigorously nodded his head, "Yes, Yes I do! The priest then turned to Max, "Max do you take Neil, to be your lawfully wedded husband!" Max nodded his head smiling. The priest raised his hands and said in pure ecstasy, "You may now kiss the 'bride'!" Neil grabbed Max pulling him deep into a passionate loving kiss. Max kissed back as he blushed a mauve pink, making his face turn a bit darker.

Neil pulled away and smiled widely, Max smiled back as he stared into his husband's loving eyes. Even though they were quite young to be getting married they knew they would have some sort of future together.

Edit: Short Chapters are my lemonade. I wrote this in the middle of math class, oof. I'm supposed to be on cool math or something. But I wanna update my story.