Sexual Tension

It was a brand new day, but not for Neil and Max it wasn't they were still in bed sleeping. Until Max woke up at 9:00 AM, when Max saw this he turned to Neil and shook him awake, Neil finally woke up saying, "Max, I can't go back to my parent's house they'd put me on blast!". Max sighed, he saw the worry in Neil's eyes. He smirked and kissed Neil on his forehead and said, "It'll be fine, babe.". He got out of bed and said, I'm getting dressed.

______________Time Skip___________

Max and Neil were in math class, they were casually taking notes when Max poked Neil in the back with his pencil. Neil than whined saying, "Maxwell stop, I'm trying to concentrate!", He whisper yelled. Max then had a devilish grin on his face, he put down the pencil and grabbed Neil by his chest and pulled him back. Before Neil could make any noise Max covered his mouth and whispered in his ear, "Listen to me! When we get home your not gonna like what I'm gonna do to you!". Neil's face turned a bright pink color. He then smirked and said, "Maxwell you know I'm the dominant one you're a submissive.". Max said all those times I'd control you and Nikki and camp when we were younger, please. Max, then said, "I'm taking you on a trip to pound town.". Max, creased Neil's big head kissed him and pushed him so he could face the door. The bell finally rang, Neil and Max split apart from the rest of their classes as the day continued.

Word Count: 273

Next chapter might be a Line To Lemon

Once again go check out the Eddsworld fanfic Sinworld, a kinky but twisted place.

Sorry for it being short, the school wants to drag me by my Tana Mongeau wig.

Btw I might do a face reveal what do you guys think?