Five Years In Time

No more filler chapters! This is the real shit, these chapters will be real ASF, grab your Caprisun and dildo, I mean ummmm, ...chips and lets get ready!! Also this has nothing to do with the other chapters

It had been 5 years since highschool freshman year, Neil and Max were still dating. They were now in college. Max was studying engineering, Nikki was planning to run her own multimillion business but dropped out to work at a summer camp and a Park Ranger, and Neil was in Yale/Harvard (your choice idgaf). Neil one day decided to head out to a jewelry store, once he made it to the store he was going around looking for a ring at first eventually he settled on a bloody diamond ring. Even though it was highly expensive he had enough money he had saved for the past few years. Neil walked out the shop after an hour holding a small box, he smiled to himself thinking about the proposal. At first he wanted to do it on a picnic date but that was too cliche for Max's standards. So after many hours had passed he decided to do something extra special. But he would have to get his principal, Mrs. Jen to approve. After the brilliant idea he rushed to the principals office and said in pure glee, "Mrs. Jen I need to use your intercom to do a proposal for my boyfriend!"
"Umm, who are you exactly proposing too?"
"Max (Insert Last Name)!" (Idk characters so if he had a last name tell me it so I can edit)
The principal gave a wide smile, "Of course, after all he's an amazing student!"
Neil smiled and grabbed the microphone and pressed the button, "Max (Insert Last Name), please come to the principal's office!"
__________Time Skip__________
Max bursted into the office and saw Neil and Mrs. Jen smiling widely. Neil put the principal's coffee mug on the intercom button. He walked up to Max and grabbed his hand bending down on his knee. Max stood at him in awe as tears of joy slowly filled his eyes. Neil started sweating being a nervous wreck, he reached behind his back and pulled out a small box and opened it.
"Max, will you marry me?" Max's eyes sparkled like as he looked at the bloody diamond. Throughout the school you would hear some people in disgust, other people in shock, and others chanting, "Say, Yes!".

Cliffhanger hoes! This story will be ending soon in the next two chapters so prepare to cry. Boohoo boohoo, sorry anyways will Max say, "Yes Neil I love u and we've been dating for 5 years omegalol." Find out next time on my terrible book!