𝒾𝓋. FLYING KICK

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 🍵ミ✲
❛ Ah Si, deserved a beating ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 🍵ミ✲❛ Ah Si, deserved a beating ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

   DONG SHANCAI walked to school with a determined look on her face, she was angry about what Daoming Si has done to her and was ready to fight back. Chen Qinghe put his hand up to greet his friend, but she walked past him quickly stalking to Daoming Si and the others. Nina was smiling up at what Ximen had just said as he let out laughter, Meizuo stared at them with pursed lips, he felt like they were just being too childish about their feelings and they should just tell each. Since they couldn't see it themselves.

"Daoming Si!" Everyone's eyes snapped towards the girl, Nina watched in amazement as Shancai dropped her bag and started running up to him with full speed. She jumped into the air and kicked Si in the face, making him fall onto the ground, face first. Shancai pulled out the joker card and held it up.

"Who wants to play cards with you! I, Dong Shancai, will not be bullied by anyone" she said flicking the card at Si's unconscious body, she walked away and Qinghe followed her in shock. Nina blinked, looking between the girl and her friend that was lying down on the floor. She pressed her lips together, holding back a laugh as everyone else stood shocked about what had just happened. Nina ultimately let out a little laugh and the other three boys looked towards her, Ximen covered her mouth as Lei and Meizuo went over to go help Si up as they dragged him. Ximen and Nina followed them, he was trying to get Nina to stop laughing but it didn't worked as she laughed even more.

Huaze Lei sat beside Nina as they both watched Ximen and Meizuo wrap an unconscious Si with toilet paper, Nina (who finally stopped laughing) smiles brightly at her friend and Ximen as they circled around Si.

"That girl called Dong Shancai is quite something" Lei spoke up and Nina quickly agreed with him, Meizuo laughed glancing at them before looking back at Si.

"Ah Si, deserved a beating" Meizuo added and Nina let out a little laugh.

"Of course he did, he didn't have to be so mean to her" Nina placed a rare frown on her face as she stared at Si's wrapped up figure.

"Dong Shancai just carried out the will of God" Ximen added as they fixed some of the toilet paper, making sure he wouldn't be able to get out. Nina thought it was a waste of toilet paper, but nevertheless, found it super hilarious.

"Today is worth celebrating! I'll record it" Meizuo whipped out his phone and smirked, he got down onto his knees and stared recording.

"This is Meizuo reporting from Egypt on an amazing discovery of a mummy." He turned the camera on Si as Ximen wrapped a piece of the toilet paper on his head, Nina watched in amusement to the two boys.