𝓍𝓋𝒾. BIRTHDAY PARTY

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲
❛ Hello Xixi, where
are your glasses? ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲❛ Hello Xixi, where are your glasses? ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

                              NINA AHN straightened out her dress as she stood in front of Jing's house, it was now time for her best friends 24th birthday. She was totally excited since Jing's birthday event was such a big deal after all. Nina walked in and saw the amount of people already there, she ran her fingers through her hair as she confidently walked in with a smile on her face. Everyone's attention came onto the girl as they whispered about how amazing she looked. Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out, it was a text from Meizuo saying that the boys were on their way. Nina walked up to Jing's bedroom and knocked on the door, Jing opened it carefully as she peaked through. Once she saw her best friend, she grabbed her by the wrist pulling her into the room.

"Oh Nina, you're finally here! You look amazing by the way" Jing said as she hugged her.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss this for the world Jing. It is your birthday after all~" Nina said hugging her friend back.

"So, wanna see the dress I'm wearing?? I seriously couldn't wait to show you" Jing pulled away and lead Nina over to her closet as she pulled out the most beautiful dress that Nina has ever seen.

"Oh my gosh, Jing that dress is amazing." Nina cooed as she ran her fingers through the fabric.

"I know you would like it sweetie, you know I always think about what you'd like when I'm picking out my outfits" Jing says making Nina's eyebrow raise.

"Really? Why me?" Jing laughed at her best friend and pinched her cheeks.

"Because miss fashionista, do you not see what you are wearing right now? Like I said before it looks amazing on you" Nina blushed and shook her head at her best friend.

"Okay enough about me birthday girl, you need to get ready! I'll see you down there later~" Nina said hugging Jing once again and smiling before walking out of her room. Her phone buzzed once again and she looked down at it.

'You look gorgeous tonight' it said, it was a text from Ximen, Nina could hear footsteps walking down the hallway. She looked up and turned her head to the noise, there was Ximen walking straight towards her. Her heart raced as she saw his outfit, she thought he looked dashing in the outfit. She furrowed her eyebrows as she saw that he wasn't wearing his glasses, she bite her lip as he stopped in front of her.