𝓋𝒾. JEALOUSY

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝚂𝙸𝚇 🍵ミ✲
❛  Nina that skirt looks good
on you, I wonder why
you're wearing it~ ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝚂𝙸𝚇 🍵ミ✲❛  Nina that skirt looks good on you, I wonder why you're wearing it~ ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

            NINA AHN walked down the hallway with her four best friends as they spotted a class watching a boy. Qinghe was showing them that one can't simply slip and fall on a banana peel. They stopped as the whole class clapped for him, Nina's expression filled with curiosity as she stared at the boy.

"This new batch of Nutrition students have some interesting students, they all have amazing legs. They can step on a banana peel and kick Si too" Ximen teased Si as he looked over at him, Nina agreed silently as she watched the boy do it again. She seemed shocked that the boy didn't slip and fall because of the banana.

"Shut up" Si said as he narrowed his eyes at Shancai, he seemed to be angry.

"We should go visit someday" Ximen continues as Si just stares.

"Oh and speaking up amazing legs, Nina that skirt looks good on you, I wonder why you're wearing it~" Meizuo complimented eyeing his best friend. Nina raised her eyebrows at him and let out a soft scoff. Ximen narrowed his eyes at Meizuo and he just smirked in return. Everyone, except Nina, could feel the jealousy boil up in him.

"Well, let's just say it's not for you" she smiled sarcastically at him and walked away with out the four of them, Ximen hit Meizuo on the back of his head as Lei and Si walked to catch up with Nina with amused smiles on their faces.

After school, they decided to go to the mall and just hang around. Nina walked with Lei and Ximen as they slowly entered a tea shop, her eyes landed on Shancai and she smiled brightly. Shancai stood next to an unfamiliar girl as the girl greeted them. Lei stood by the counter as he looked up at the menu.

"So you work here on the weekends, Ms. Flying kick? How hardworking" Ximen said with a little smirk on his face and Nina just rolled her eyes a little at him. Nina stood beside Lei as they both tried to decide what they wanted.

"Just order what you want and don't disrupt our work" Shancai didn't seem to fond of Ximen's compliment as she stood behind the counter uncomfortably.

"Hi, Ms. Milk tea" Ximen says to the other girl, he leaned up against the glass as he smiled at her. Nina stole a glance at them and pressed her lips together, she felt a burning sensation in her body.

"Hi, how are you?" Xiaoyou says shyly as she looked away from him.

"I want two drinks" Lei spoke up as Nina crossed her arms around her chest with a rare sour expression on her face, she was not one who knew how to control her emotions.