𝓍𝓋. STEAMY

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲
❛ You're really hot when
you're angry peaches ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲❛ You're really hot when you're angry peaches ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

A LITTLE later, Nina and Ximen went to go meet up with Meizuo and Si. Ximen offered to buy her deserts and of course, Nina couldn't turn down that offer. There she was sitting eating a strawberry shortcake. Once the sweet taste had filled her mouth, she let out a little squeal and Ximen chuckled a little. Nina sat beside Daoming Si as he scrolled through his phone with a goofy smile on his face. Nina noticed and peaked towards his phone, he was watching that live feed of Shancai and him kissing. She smiles a little and went back to eating her delicious cake.

"tsk tsk tsk, look at him. How many times has he watched it?" Meizuo teased him as he smirked.

"I don't know, but I do know that when you like someone you have to follow them on QQ space" Ximen responded as Nina looked over at Si's phone again and this time he was scrolling through her feed.

"I think this time, Ah Si has fallen in love with her" Nina added as she straightened herself out to take another piece of her cake. Suddenly, two girls walked up to their tables.

"Daoming Si, do you remember me? I'm Xinhui, a freshmen in the nutrition department. I really like you." one of the girls spoke to Si as the other just waved with a smile.

'Nutrition department? Isn't Shancai in the nutrition department too?' Nina thought as she stared at the two girls with confusion written on her face. Si paid no attention to her as he continued scrolling through Shancai's feed, Nina smiled softly. He seemed like he really does like Shancai.

"And?" was Si's only response was just that word with a scowl on his face, he was obviously annoyed but the girls. Nina continued eating her cake as she made eye contact with both Meizuo and Ximen who looked just as confused as she did.

"My classmate, Shancai, has been rude to you. I have a video of her to show you, Hopefully she'll stay out of trouble" Xinhui told him, catching his attention along with Nina's. She was confused on how Shancai was being mean to Si, when it's obviously the other way around. Ximen looked over at Meizuo and glanced at (the love of his life) Nina, as Xinhui held out her phone.

"Let me see" Meizuo held out his hand as Nina glanced over at him. Xinhui quickly pulled away the phone and looked at Si.

"No, it's for Daoming Si" she said making Nina raise her eyebrow and pressed her lips together, everyone stared at the two girls in confusion as Si took her phone.

"Give it to me" he said and Nina inches closer to him as he starts the video. It was of Shancai and Lei, Shancai seemed to be helping Lei out with something in his hair making Nina furrows her eyebrows. Why the hell did they film it in the first place? She narrowed her eyes at the two girls as Si's eyebrows scrunched in anger, Ximen takes the phone away from him quickly as Nina carefully places a hand on Si's shoulder. He clenched his fist as Nina looked at him concerned. Ximen saw Si's expression as Nina rubbed his arm, he suddenly got a little jealous. Ximen dropped the phone, catching everyone's attention and Nina looked over at him.

"What's the big deal?" Ximen tried to reason with him as Nina reached out for Si's clenched fist. Si looked over at Nina and saw her worried expression, which made him slimmer down a little.

"Yeah, Shancai only touched Lei's head." Meizuo said as Si's head snapped towards him.

"They've been meeting on the rooftop for a few times already, even though Huaze Lei likes Jing. Shancai seems to be interested in him" that only made Si's blood boil even more, causing him to explode.

"Shut up!"

"She kissed you once but now she's flirting with Huaze Lei!" Xinhui accused as Nina stared at her in disbelief, she was about to yell at her when Si stood up from his seat letting Nina's hand fall from his and threw Xinhui's phone on the ground.

"I told you to shut up, didn't I?!" Si looked at her angrily as Nina, Ximen and Meizuo looked at them with concern laced with confusion in their expressions, mostly towards Si.

"Si, Xinhui is just trying to remind you isn't as innocent as she looks, you should be careful" the other girl said as Nina slammed her hand against the table getting up to stay beside Si.

"Who are you to even know that? I get that you seem to be pinning over Si but this isn't a way to get him! You two are just ignorant little brats that have nothing better to do than torment their classmates, you should be ashamed of yourselves—" Nina exploded as Ximen stood up quickly grabbing Nina by the waist, twisting her around as he held her against his chest. To stop her from saying anything else that might ruin her reputation. Si only rubbed Nina's back softly and rolled his eyes at the girls.

"Move out of the way!" Si said pushing the girl back as he walked away from the scene. Meizuo looked at the girl's disappointment as he signalled to Ximen, he got up and walked away from the table. Ximen let go of Nina's waist and held her hand instead, leading her out but not without giving her a small kiss on her forehead. Ximen lead Nina up to the rooftop where Lei and Shancai were as seen on that snake's video. She rushed to one of the crates and sat down with her face in her hands. Ximen stood in front of her as he ran his fingers through her hair soothingly.

"You exploded, peaches" Ximen spoke up quietly as she lifted up her head to look at him. She sighed and gripped onto his sweater.

"I know, it's just...they were saying bad things about Shancai and something in my just snapped." Nina said with a frown on her face as Ximen placed both of his hands on her cheeks, leaning down.

"It's fine, peaches you don't have to explain. Trust me, Meizuo and I wanted to do what you did so bad but we were just in shock that those girls would do that" Nina stared into his eyes as he stared back at her lovingly. Nina let go of his sweater as Ximen walked closer to her, his eyes glancing down at her lips then back up at her eyes. He leaned in carefully and gently placed his lips on hers, His hands dropped down to her waist as her arms wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss even more. Ximen smiled into the kiss as Nina wrapped her legs around his waist. Ximen's lips left hers as he slowly kissed his way down to Nina's neck, she let out lip to avoid making a noise as he continuously worked on her neck. Nina's hands slid up to his hair as she let out a little moan.

"Hmm, Xixi" she said quietly as he pulled away from her neck, giving her a little peck on her lips. He smirked on rested his forehead against hers.

"You're really hot when you're angry peaches"

꧂ ┊IZZY TYPES ! ✎ ⤷ : ( 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 ) ꙳ ◌ ∘  𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁 ┉ 🧸💭

꧂ ┊IZZY TYPES !
✎ ⤷ : ( 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 ) ꙳ ◌ ∘ 
𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁 ┉ 🧸💭

wowowowowow!!!
I can't believe that we are already fifteen chapters in!!
I'm so glad I decided to make this story because it's my literal baby right now and I just love it to death. anyways we got a little steamy Xina scene, so you're welcome~