𝓋. SI'S PLAN

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 🍵ミ✲
❛ No way in hell am
I helping you scare
someone, Ah Si ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 🍵ミ✲❛ No way in hell am I helping you scaresomeone, Ah Si ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

AFTER LEAVING Si behind, Nina and Ximen headed back to Nina's apartment for their break. Nina was still flaming angry about what had just happened back in the room. Ximen tried his best to cheer up the girl as they drove to her apartment, she seemed conflicted with her thoughts. They finally made it inside her apartment and Nina dropped her purse onto the couch. Ximen walked over to her and stood in front of her.

"Nina Ahn, I know you are super angry but please try to calm down okay? I'll go make you something to eat" Ximen sat her down on the couch and walked over to her kitchen, he looked around at all the cabinets and breathes out. Nina sat on the couch with her arms crossed as she stared blankly at her tv, she couldn't stop thinking about ripping Si into pieces. Though, she knew that she was regret doing so in the end, she leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. She could hear Ximen shuffle around in her kitchen, she sat up straight and turned to face her kitchen. A small smile appeared on her face as she watched his clueless expression. She rested her chin on her palm as she watched him roll up his sleeves and push up his glasses with a determined expression on his face. She admired the way she taught him how to hold a knife the right way, his tongue would stick out as he concentrated on cutting up some vegetables. She stood up from her couch, careful to not make any sound. She slowly and quiet walked over to Ximen and stood beside him, she hopped onto her counter and smiled down at him. He stopped chopping and looked up at her with a soft smile.

"What are you thinking of making me?" Nina asked the boy as he continued chopping the green onions. The corner of his mouth lifted up and his eyes were now glued on chopping.

"Well, just some basic soup. You know the one you always make whenever I'm sad" she let out a little giggle and hopped off of the counter, Nina knew that he loved that soup very much and would always ask her to make it for him.

"Hmm okay, since you're doing that, I'll make us tea!" She walked over to the tea brewer that Ximen has gotten her, it was the first housewarming gift she got and it had to be her favourite one. Ximen smiled as he realized that their roles were switched.

After their respective jobs were finished they sat at Nina's dining table as they sipped on Ximen's soup. Nina knew he would do a good job because she taught him how to make it on his own. Though he would always say that he had forgotten because he wanted her to make it for him. When Nina had taken the first sip, her eyes brightened up and she let out a little squeal.

"You did an amazing job! I think it's better than what I ever could've made" Nina complimented him and he only shook his head, he couldn't be better than Nina. He couldn't imagine anyone better than her, but he smiled and took the compliment anyways.