𝓍𝓍𝒾𝒾𝒾. HE KNOWS!

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 🍵ミ✲
❛ Asking for directions?
Directions, my ass! ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 🍵ミ✲❛ Asking for directions? Directions, my ass! ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

                           SHE SAT in the bridge club room as she stared down at her computer, vigorously typing with a serious look. Yan Ximen watched his girlfriend in astonishment as he watched her fingers moving up and down quickly. She was so into what she was doing, she had blocked both Ximen and Meizuo out. Ximen was suppose to be doing the same thing as what she was doing, but he just admired Nina instead. He couldn't help but stare at the love of his life, he had finally gotten her after years and years of pining after the Korean beauty. He was so glad that he never gave up on her, but it's not like he could ever just forget about her. He loves her so much that forgetting about Nina would be like forgetting half of his life, half of his heart and soul. All of those belonged to Nina, everything about him belonged to Nina. Nina, Nina, Nina was all Ximen could ever think about. His love for his is bigger than the whole entire universe itself, and vice versa. Nina returned Ximen's feelings, maybe even more than Ximen himself. There was always something that attracted Nina towards him, he was the only time that could ever make her happy on a gloomy day. he was the only person that she would think about for almost all of her lifetime. They were practically soulmates, bound together for life, they were written in the stars.

"So, I don't think Thomas lives in Shanghai, he's probably gone back to France" Meizuo said snapping the couple out of their trances. Nina looks up from the laptop that she had been glaring at for the past hour and nods.

"I think one of Thomas' friends shared the picture and they were set up" Nina told both of the boys, glancing between them. Though her glances lingered in Ximen for awhile.

"I wonder, who's trying to hurt Shancai" Ximen said as he looked directly at Nina, who's face contorted into a confused expression as the door clicked open. Daoming Si walked down the stairs, Meizuo tapped both of the couples hands and all of them immediately closed their laptops.

"Hey you three, when can I get my phone back?" Si stood beside Nina and he looked between all three of them. Nina glanced at both boys and glances back up at Si, pushes her glasses up.

"It's being repaired" Nina answered quickly and Meizuo nodded in agreement

"You don't have classes this afternoon" Ximen said and Si furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? I can't come if I don't have class?" He said as the three of them exchanged looks.

"Sure, you can"