𝓍𝓋𝒾𝒾. JING'S SURPRISE

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲
❛ After my graduation, it's
time to make some
real life decisions. ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

━━━━★✼☆。

                       NINA AND the others watched as Lei and Jing danced gracefully, she thought that it was a perfect night for them. They both looked happy as they twirled around the dance floor. Everyone else watched with smiles on their faces as they continued dancing with each other.

"It looks like Lei is going to confess to Jing" Ximen nudged Meizuo, catching Nina's attention as she stood on the other side of Meizuo just beside Shancai.
She smiled softly as the thought came into her head about them finally being an official couple, she knew about Lei's crush ever since she's first met everyone. Though she was kind of fuzzy on Jing's, hopefully she can return his feelings. Shancai was also listening into the conversation as she looked at them with an unreadable expression.

"Aren't they already together?" She asked as Nina looked at her, giving her a small smile.

"I thought they were in Sanya, they had..." she continued as Nina hooked her arms with hers, watching the two dance.

"Had what?" Ximen asked her as he didn't take his eyes off of the two dancing, he wished it were Nina and him on that dance floor. Si's eyes snapped towards her as he also wore an unreadable expression on his face.

"Nothing, what kind of relationship do they have now?" Shancai asked as Nina glanced down at the girl, it's clear that she was little sad about Lei liking Jing because she liked Lei. Though Nina didn't know how to feel because Jing has been her best friend for so long and Shancai has just recently become her friend. There's no denying that Nina cares deeply for both of them.

"Jing is a very important person to Lei, he actually suffered from a mild case of autism. His mom was particularly strict too, his autism became worse because of that. We didn't know how to help him, thankfully, Jing appeared. No matter how indifferent Lei was, how much he avoided her, Jing wouldn't stop looking for him. The reason Lei is who he is today is because of Jing." Nina explained to Shancai as she thought back to the moments that Lei had told her about between Jing and himself. She thought that Jing was an amazing person and she became more and more fond of Jing. Everyone smiled at the two as Si was still staring at Shancai, his eyes slowly ripped away from her and looked towards Lei and Jing as they finished their dance.

"I have something to tell you, I—" Lei was cut off by Jing place a single finger to his lip to silence him, Nina furrowed her eyebrows because she was confused on what Jing was going to say instead of Lei.