𝓍𝒾𝒾𝒾. GRILLED SQUID

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲
❛ Then maybe you have to
wait a little longer
for me, Xixi ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲❛ Then maybe you have to wait a little longer for me, Xixi ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

                     SOFT MUSIC bounced off of Nina's walls as she typed on her computer, she hummed soft along with the music happily. The past days were amazing for her, she had forgotten her notebook at home so she decided to write on her laptop. Her recipe notebook wasn't just filled with recipes, it was filled with memories that she had shared with Ximen and of course the other guys but now including Shancai. She twirled around her ponytail as she thought about the words that she was going to say. She reached over for a water bottle but pouted once she found out it was empty. She swung her legs off of the bed and placed on her slippers as she walked over to the garbage, placing it in. She opened the door to her room and rushed down the stairs, she walked past the entrance and furrowed her eyebrows. She peaked around the corner and saw Si standing in front of Qinghe, who looked angry. She pressed her lips together and headed to the kitchen, she'd ask Si what was going on tomorrow. She opened the fridge door and took out a bottled water, she turned the cap as she walked back to her room. Before she could even step foot into her room, she was pulled into a room. She almost dropped the bottle as Ximen smirked down at her, cornering her between his body and the wall. She smiles softly and took a sip of her water.

"Hello to you too, Xixi" she said as she screwed the cap back on, Ximen chuckled and smiled down at her.

"I'm glad I could catch you peaches, there's just something that I can't get out of my head" Ximen said placing one of his hands on her cheek, Nina raised her eyebrows as she giggled.

"Yes, and what exactly is that?" She asked and Ximen only smirked, pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"The kiss" He said simply leaning down for the short girl, Nina giggled and turned her neck slowly so instead of his lips hitting hers. They kissed her cheeks instead. Nina placed a hand on his shoulder as she caressed it.

"You'll have to earn it" this time it was her turn to smirk as she went on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek, before she could leave. Ximen wrapped his arm around her waist with no intention of her leaving.

"Don't leave me peaches" Ximen held her tightly as she scrunches up her nose.

"I'm sorry Xixi, I have to finish altering a recipe for my culinary class" Ximen sighed as he hesitantly let her go.

"You're the only person I know that would bring homework with them during the holidays, but hey bring your laptop here and I could help you" Ximen suggested as a desperation for her to be with him.