𝓍𝒾. THE BEACH PARTY

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲
❛ Can I, Peaches? ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲❛ Can I, Peaches? ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

YAN XIMEN stared down at his long time crush, breathing softly as their foreheads touched. The wind flew through both of their bodies as it brushed back Nina's hair. They stood there in the sand as their hearts beat heavily, this was the moment that they have longed for in a long time. Though both of them were too scared to go anywhere closer to each other. Ximen softly placed his hand on her cheek, caressing it softly. She snuggles into his hand with a soft smile, she continued looking up at him. She breathed out and pulled apart from him quickly, she ran her fingers through her hair and Ximen cleared his throat.

"We should um, head back huh?" Nina suggests and Ximen laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah let's head back" he smiled at her and they walked beside each other, their hearts still beating. Nina could feel the electricity every time their fingers accidentally touched each other's. As they reached the house Ximen stopped Nina before she could open the door.

"I'm sorry" he says and Nina furrows her eyebrows, smiling a little.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Xixi" she giggled and balanced her self on her tippy toes, placing a sweet peck on his cheek. He heats up as Nina went to go open the door. That was all they could do for awhile.

Nina started getting ready for the party with Jing and Shancai, she wore a white dress with her hair with her hair curled. She sat in a chair beside Shancai as she got makeup done, strictly only neutral colours. Jing stood in front of Shancai helping her out as Nina finished. She stood behind Shancai and fixed her hair a little.

"Jing, you're so pretty" Shancai said while staring up at the beauty.

"You're pretty too" Jing says with a little laugh as she smiled down at Shancai. Nina giggled softly at the girls as Shancai looked up at her, she smiled softly.

"You are too, Nina" Shancai says and Nina smiled down at her brightly as she went back to her hair. Shancai's eyes travelled away.

"Has Daoming Si made up wit Huaze Lei yet?" She asked both girls and Nina sighs thinking back to what happened in the cafeteria.

"I don't think so" Nina answered her softly as Jing nods agreeing with her best friend.

"Si is kind of immature, he hasn't been talking to Lei. Ximen, Jing and  I persuaded Lei to come. Don't worry, Si has always been impulsive. His temper comes and goes quickly, he'll get over it soon" Nina explains to Shancai softly and she nods. Jing smiled at Nina totally agreeing with what she had just said.