♡PART 1♡

Roni's POV
   It was a sunny Friday. I wanted to take a walk. So I hurried up to the kitchen, where Nessa is. And she was making....coffee!

    "Hey Roni!" Nessa sees me and gives me a sweet smile. "Want some coffee?" She added. "Sure! Why would I say no to coffee?" I joked around. "Yeah right!" Nessa says. We both sat  down the kitchen table, and I asked Nessa if we could go on for a walk after. "Sure!" She squeaked. As we finish our coffee, we both changed our clothes.

     We walked for a while, and we saw two men, and they look like twins. Surprisingly, they ran up to us. "Hey!" One says. "Hi?" Nessa saud shyly. "Are you guys the Merrell Twins? Veronica and Vanessa?" The other one says. "Yeah? How did you know?" I asked them, crossing my arms.

"You guys are youtubers, right?"

"Yeah?" Nessa replied, she looked like she was weirded out by this situation. "Oh sorry, we're the Dolan Twins. Im Ethan, and he's Grayson." Ethan told us. "Cool! So you also have a Youtube channel?" I squealed. "Yeah! We do!" Grayson replies.

Months later, we became good friends with the Dolan Twins. We always hang out, all day, everyday! We were so close.. when finally, one night.. we went on a double date. And they both asked us to be their girlfriends. It was romantic and amazing! Ethan is amazing, and he's such a good man. A nice, and caring person.

Few months later...
   It was Alex and Lauren's anniversary party, they were friends if ours! And they invited us to their 3rd year anniversary. I wish me and Ethan could have that long lasting relationship.. but something is telling me its not gonna happen.. that something is gonna be bad...

Nessa's POV
   Me and Roni are coming over at Lauren's  house for their anniversary party! I was waiting for Roni.. she takes so long!

     "RONI! YOU DONE YET?!" I shout outside her room. "Yeah! Almost doneee!!" She shouts back. "C'mon hurry up!" I shout again. Finally, she steps out of the room. "Wow! You look cute!" I look at her. "You look gorgeous too!" She hugs me, and we both left  the house.

    It was 7am, and party starts at 7:30. We arrived at Lauren's house, and Roni knocks on the door. An unknown guy opened it. "Oh, are you guys Roni and Nessa?" He asks. "Yeah? Who are YOU?" Roni looks up, that boy sure is tall. "Oh sorry, Im Alex's brother, Aaron Burriss." He smiles at us. I look at  Roni, and she looked like she was deep in thought.. smiling. It was all quiet, well.. except for the music sound from inside.  "Can we come in?" I break the silence. "Oh, Im so sorry. Of course, come in." Aaron opens up the door widely, so we can enter.

     "Ey! The Merrells are here!" Lauren yells.
  "Hey guys! Glad you came!" Alex greets us. He was a really nice guy. "Uh, Alex.. have you seen Gray and E?" I asked him.
  "Yeah! They went here with..  two other girls?" He replies. My eyes widen. Roni was talking to Aaron, as I was shocked. "Um.. what?!" I asked Alex with my eyes wide. "Why would I lie? They came here an hour ago, with two girls.. and they were even holding hands. "Is this all true?" My eyebrows high up. Tears  flow down my cheeks. I searched for Roni.

 Roni's POV
   Me and Aaron were  talking about stuff, and he seemed really nice. I fell for his smile.. No wait, Roni.. you have a boyfriend remember?! Ugh, I dont even know anymore. "Hey Aaron, wait up, ok? Im just gonna use the bathroom." I told him. He nodded and smiled.. his smile is just so cute! Wait.. what am I saying? Nevermind..

   As I walked through the house, searching for the comfort room, I hear sounds.. I dont know tho. I think Im just getting paranoid. I ealk up to a room, I open it and see my boyfriend, Ethan, making out with another girl. "Ethan?" Tears flowing down my cheeks. He hears me and looks surprised. "Veronica?!" I ignore him. I walk away, he still calls my name. "What?! What now?!" I say angrily, not knowing a bunch of people were surrounding us, watcing us. "Look, Veronica Im Sorry!" He yells out to me. "You know what?! You said you'd never hurt me, you said you would never break my heart! You lier! You jerk!" I break out.

Aaron's POV
  "What?! What now?!" I hear  Roni yelling. I see her, crying and full of tears. I can tell there's something to do with Ethan Dolan. I met Roni a couple of minutes ago but we got along pretty well.
   Roni was all angry and red. She looked like she was about to lose her temper. We were all staring at them.. worried what will happen.
"Look, Veronica Im Sorry!" Ethan says out loud. Sorry? Hmm, maybe he DID do something. Maybe he is the reason for Roni's  tears.
   "You know what?! You said you'd never hurt me, you said you would never break my heart! You lier! You jerk!" Roni yells at him, pointing at him. "I cant believe you just ditched me. I cant believe you cheated on me!" Roni was breaking down. I run up to her, comforting her. She was on the ground, her head on her knees.. crying. I looked up to Ethan, who looked really mad.

    "Not cool, bro." I angrily said. "Why do you even care?!" Ethan yells. "Because I care for Roni! And you obviously dont!" I stood up, fierce. Im starting to hate this  Dolan jerk. "Aaron, please.. stop. I will handle this" Nessa grabs my arm. I quickly confort Roni, who was all swolen and still crying. "If  you dare hurt Roni again I swear.. you're gonna get it." Nessa points at Ethan, her finger being so close to Ethan, and her eyes wide open. Serious. "Oh yeah? You swear what? I dont even love your sister anyway! And Grayson? Hah, he never loved you cause you are a JERK!" Ethan tells Nessa. Nessa starts tearing up, but she holds it back. And all of a sudden, she slaps him in the face. Ouch, that looked like it was so painful.
Nessa turned back to me, "Let's go." Nessa said wiping her tears. I carried Roni in bridal style, brcause she has gone to sleep, but I can hear she was still sniffling.. Poor Roni. "Aaron, do you mind if we could stay at your place?" Nessa asks shyly. "Of course." I replied with a smile, putting Roni in the backseat. I drove their car, and Nessa was in the passenger seat. Finally, we reaches our destination.

End of Part 1! I hope you guys liked it! Im so sorry for all the Dolan and Dorrell fans! See you on Chapter 2🌸