we did WHAT together

Hyun-ae POV

I woke up to a sleeping Namjoon holding me in his arms. I look behind his head to see a clock, it's 4:37 AM. I'm still at Hoseok's house, however, it's much quieter than it was before. 

I look up at Namjoon's face, his tanned complexion is mesmerizing. I lift my hands from my side and caress his face, his eyes, nose, and lips, everything, I gently caress them. His eyes slowly open and we make eye contact, he lifts his hand from my side and places it on top of mine. I shift my eyes down only to meet his lips, he notices and shifts his eyes towards mine. I slowly lean in and plant my lips gently onto his. He hesitantly locks lips with me and pulls my body closer to his. He adjusts his body so his upper body his above mine and his hands are placed on my jaw. He bit on my bottom lip, earning a small moan from me. He took that moan to slide in his tongue into my mouth. 

As we made out, Namjoon paused to take off his t-shirt, and I licked my lips as I saw his bare abs. I took off my jeans and flipped him over, I was now on top, I made out with him roughly. He pulled down the straps of my one piece, revealing my upper-body. I lifted my lower body and pulled down the rest of the one piece. I went in again, but Namjoon stopped me and flipped me over, he planted a small peck on my lips and started sucking on my neck, earning small moans from me here and there.

He rubbed my womanhood with his left hand, I whined in frustration, "Joonie, just do it already," I ran my hands through his hair. 

He smiled gently and changed his position, "Whatever you say, princess," as he slowly pushed himself into my flower and claimed me as his own.

I threw my back in pleasure, "Namjoon-ah."

.

.

.

After we had finished, we both dozed off in each others arms once more. Only to be waken up a few hours later by someone's loudness. 

"OH MY GOD, HYUN-AE! WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?" A voice belonging to Hoseok yelled. 

I opened my eyes and realized that I was still naked from last night. I quickly covered my body with my arms, although it wasn't much help, so I turned my body facing Namjoon's. I turned around and saw that his eyes were fixed onto mine. He looked down and to Hoseok and quickly sat up, and grabbed his cardigan and covered me. He grabbed his pants and quickly put them on. 

"Hoseok! Get out! Stop staring you creep!" Namjoon said to Hoseok while pushing him out of the den. 

"Did you two fuck on my couch?" I heard Hoseok ask. 

"Just go, Hoseok!" He said. 

After Hoseok had left Namjoon came back in the den and quickly threw me his t-shirt, "Babe, put that on, I don't want you running around naked." 

I quickly put on his shirt which covered a quarter of my thigh, "Thanks, Joon," I said while watching him cover his chest with his long-black-cardigan that once covered me.

"Happy birthday, by the way," he quickly said before sitting on the couch next to me. 

"Oh, yeah," I laughed, "Thanks," I smiled at him. 

He stared at me for a second, "Was I your first time?" He asked seriously.

"Oh, um...Yeah, yeah it was," I said while scratching the back of my neck. 

Namjoon sighed, "I'm sorry," he said while looking between the space in his thighs.

"Sorry for what? I lost it with someone that I like, and as considerate as you that he'd apologize," I said.

He scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand and put it on his chest, I felt his heartbeat, it was crazy fast, "Why does my heart pounding so much whenever I'm with you?" 

I stare at him for a second, "I dunno, maybe because you have heart problems?" I said jokingly. 

He rolled his eyes, "No, but seriously, my entire body is going crazy over you," he said while letting go of my hand and slumping into the couch. 

"Also, Namjoon?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Can you drive me home?" I asked rubbing my naked thigh. 

"Why?" 

"I'm half naked," I said while pointing to my naked half.

.

.

.

A/N:

This chapter is shorter than my other chapters, so again, I apologize. Also, to make up for the last chapter, I made this chapter a little smutty, but I cut out the part where they were actually doing the nasty, lol. Also, shoutout to my main hoes, who keep coming back for each chapter!

sincerely, 

leens