he poked my cake with namjoon junior

A/N: Listen to the song above when Hyun-ae gets into Namjoon's car. This is also more of a soft chapter than a kinky chapter, so sorry about that, but this chapter actually helps Hyun-ae's relationship with Namjoon :)

Hyun-ae POV

Today was the final day of high school. Exams were over, and it had been at least a month since Mr. Kinky stole my panties. Not knowing what he did with them, I washed them... five times. Even though I kinda have a feeling of what Namjoon did with them, I'm not here for getting pregnant. Who knows? What if he came on them.

My birthday was coming up and so was one of Namjoon's buddies, Jung Hoseok. In fact, his birthday was only a day before mine. So, he knew of me since we were birthday bud's. But we weren't close. We'd just say hi here and there. But what I was never expecting came to me. 

I walked into school for the last day before the graduation ceremony, and opened up my empty locker, which I had cleaned out the day before, and something flew out, an envelope be exact.

"Huh?" I mumbled while bending down to pick up the mysterious envelope. 

"Dearest Sim Hyun-ae," it read on the card. 

I ripped it open and grabbed what was inside, a card, a very luxurious looking card, "Sim Hyun-ae, you are invited to Jung Hoseok's birthday party at 8:30PM June 18th. Dress-code, swimwear," the printed letters wrote. I looked below the printed letters and saw handwriting, "Hyun-ae, you should come! Someone would really like that! Also, it could be our birthday party, too! -Hobi" it read.

I shoved the card into my bag, contemplating on wether or not I should go when Hoseok came along, "Hey babe, you coming or what?" He said with his side leaning on the locker next to mine. 

"I don't know, maybe. But even if I do go, how the heck am I supposed to get there?" I asked while closing my locker.

"Don't worry about it, I'll have someone pick you up," he said while smiling. 

"Hmm, I'll think about it," I said while flashing a small smile. 

"Great! I'll have someone pick you up around 8, be ready with a hot swim suit for Mr. Kim," he said while smirking.

"But I never said I would go," I said. 

"Well you're coming," he said while walking away. 

"Jung Hoseok! Who do you mean by 'Mr. Kim?'" I asked. 

"You'll see!" He briefly said. 

.

.

.

Throughout the day what Hoseok said to me still baffled me. 

There are so many Kim's here. Just who does he mean? 

He couldn't mean... No, it can't be.

.

.

.

An entire week had passed since Hoseok invited me to his pool party, and since it was my birthday's eve, I decided I would just go. It was 6:03PM and I had 2 hours left until Hoseok would have someone pick me up... rich kid. I had rummaged through my entire closet and I hadn't found a bathing suit that fit me! The only bathing suit I had was just a dora suit wit boots on the back. I couldn't wear that! Even if I wanted to, it wouldn't fit. I had to go out and buy one. 

I got up from my room and walked a full 4 miles to the mall to find a cute bathing suit.

 Why am I doing this? I don't know either.