he stole my panties

Namjoon POV

I had seen and thought about Hyun-ae so many times that even people who didn't even care for me started noticing my thirstiness. I had decided that I would steal something of hers. I had figured out her locker combination, "6969."

During her lunch period, I broke into her locker and found something. I was just thinking maybe a pair of socks, or something, but instead I had found a pair of black, lacey, panties, in her gym bag, they were used, and they had her scent all over them. I quickly put everything back, except for the panties, and left the crime scene. I had them for a few days when I had noticed Hyun-ae was looking for something. 

.

.

.

I went home after classes and locked my door and sniffed the hell out of them. I was getting harder every second. I pulled down my sweats and boxers, and placed them on my hardened dick. God, I could imagine her in them, fucking hot. I jerked off to Hyun-ae's under-garments until someone knocked.

"JOON!" One of my roommate yelled, "OPEN UP!"

"Oh my fucking gosh! Taehyung! I'm busy! Go away!" I yelled still jerking off to the panties. 

I heard the lock twist, "NAMJOON! Seokji- Oh my god," Taehyung said as he slammed the door shut. 

"Did he just pick my lock?" I said while getting up to lock my door.

.

.

.

About a week after I had been using Hyun-ae's under garments for my pleasure I noticed Hyun-ae was looking for something.

Shit, maybe she noticed that they were gone...

"Where are they?" She muttered while crouching down looking through her locker. 

I walked up to her, "where's what?"

She looked up slightly, "oh, hey thiccy. I'm just looking for one of my possessions that isn't here." 

"What is missing?" I asked while resting my arm on her locker.

"My favorite panties," she said quickly. 

"Oh," I said while fidgeting around with her panties in my jacket pocket. 

"Why are you still here? Did you what, steal them?" She asked jokingly.

"What? No!" I said while recklessly pulling my hands out of my pocket. 

Hyun-ae looked up at me, and then something to my side. I followed her eyes and realized that her stolen under-garments  had fallen out of my pocket.

Her jaw dropped and formed an O, "Namjoon, you kinky son of a bitch."

.

.

.

"You did what?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm not explaining it again, Hoseok!" I exclaimed.

"Ugh, whatever. So, you ACTUALLY stole her panties?" Hoseok asked. 

I slowly nodded. 

"Wah, you're such a creep. You broke into her locker and stole something. You could get suspended if you get caught," he said while eating a handful of chips

"I know!" I said.

"Well, she likes you so I don't think she'll turn you in..." Hoseok paused, "or maybe she'll have to blackmail you," he said while smirking. 

"Oh my god, Hoseok."

"Yeah, I know, GOD SHE'LL SUCK THE CU-"

I cut off Hoseok, "shut up you fag." 

"How about we have a 3-some? Me sucking your balls and Hyun-ae ridin-"

I cut off him again, "Oh my god, Hoseok, shut the fuck up!" 

Hoseok laughed, "The offer's still up, bud." 

.

.

.

Hyun-ae POV

I looked at Namjoon, and then something to his side. I followed the black item that fell out and realized that my stolen under-garments had fallen out of my pocket.

My jaw dropped and formed an O, "Namjoon, you kinky son of a bitch," I said while picking up my panties. 

His face turned red as a strawberry and he smoothly turned around and quickly left.

 I smirked, "Namjoonie, baby! Hit me up tonight, maybe I can help you with something," I called out to him.

He heard me, I could definitely tell that he heard me. I smirked. 

Kinky lil boi

"He could've just asked..." I scoffed, "maybe I should break into his locker and steal his under wear," I remarked while cleaning up my mess.

.

.

.

Classes had ended and I had pulled out my phone and texted Lina. 

Me: Lin, I have something to tell you, meet me at Starbucks down by H-mart.

LinLin: err, ok kjcbnwkjnc

Me: ehjfbwkbe

.

.

.

Lina spit out her unicorn frappe thing, "This tastes HORRID!" She exclaimed while taking in another sip. 

"Lina, is that all you have to say?" I questioned. 

She choked on her drink, "Look, I told you, I DON'T DO SEXUAL STUFF, OKAY? I don't know why you are telling me this! I have no advice for you, except to report him."

"Why would I report him? I like him," I said. 

"Fine, don't report him, but if he breaks into your house at 3AM and steals another pair of your Walmart panties, don't ask me for help," she said sarcastically. 

"You're so annoying." 

"You're entitled to your own opinion," she flashed her teeth at me.

.

.

.

A/N:

Ok, so it's been a month since i last updated. I'm sorry. I noticed that a bunch of people actually read this? wHAT? Also, I'd like to give a big thanks to  because I got motivation to continue writing after reading her book, "Sexting with a stranger," which is also a Namjoon fanfic. She also, read this and voted on it! Which is awesome because she noticed me dfhjfbhbwekj. Also, while writing, I went to the restroom and hid to write this lol.