she was listening to fake moans

Narrator POV

An entire two weeks had passed since Hyun-ae's kinky encounter with Namjoon. Namjoon still being shocked about his unintentional moan, and Hyun-ae being shocked with her seductive persona, they both needed something to do. 

.

.

.

Hyun-ae had decided to meet up with her childhood friend, Lina at a Pho restaurant in Gwancheol-dong, Seoul. 

The doors jingled as Hynun-ae had entered. She was greeted by the employees immediately.

"Hello!" the 3 workers said in sync. 

"Hi," Hyun-ae said bowing.

"How many people?" A 20-something male asked.

"Two, my friend is coming in a bit," she replied.

"Oh, okay, then this way then," the waiter smiled.

The waiter led the early bird, Hyun-ae to a table with four seats, enough room for all the food that the two would soon order. 

"Please sit here," the waiter smiled as he placed two menu's on the table.

"Thank you!" Hyun-ae said.

"Please order whenever," the waiter bowed. 

Hyun-ae pulled out her phone, quickly swiping the screen to the Kakao talk app. She clicked on the profile with the nickname, Linard, and texted away. 

Me: Are you going to be here soon?

Linard: Yeah, I'll be there in like 5 minutes, are you already there?

Me: Yup, I'm already here, just hurry it up, otherwise I'm going to order without you.

Linard: tsk tsk

Hyun-ae grabbed her purse and dug through it, looking for her ear buds. As she was looking for her ear buds, the waiter had brought two waters, and placed them on the table. 

"Are you ready to order?" Another female waitress asked.

"Oh, actually, I'm waiting for my friend to order, so I'll order when she comes," Hyun-ae said.

"Oh, okay," the waitress said while bowing. 

Hyun-ae waited for the waitress to go away until she finally went on her favorite nsfw account on Tumblr, and found some Namjoon moans on universitykpop's account. She found her ear buds and plugged them in quickly. She turned the volume half way, in case someone would her the moans when passing by. 

The door jingled, as two tall guys walked in the Pho resturant, one being 5'11 and the other 5'10. As the waitress greeted the two, the tallest noticed the girl with ear buds. 

"Shit," he muttered

Namjoon POV

Hoseok and I had agreed to eat at a Pho restaurant at Gwangcheol-dong.

I pulled out my phone and swiped my fingers across the smooth screen, searching for the Kakao talk app. Scrolling down to the profile with the nickname, Hoesuck, an clicking on it. 

Me: Hoesuck, I'm here, are we going to eat Pho or what? I'm fucking starving, you better not be busy curling your hair right now. 

Hoesuck: I'm actually curling my hair right now? I'll be out in 5. 

Me: "5" actually means 30 minutes. 

Hoesuck: We should date, you know me so well.

Me: I'm not homo, you fucking ass hat.