that's not kinky

Hyun-ae Pov

I put my jeans on while Namjoon tried to cover his exposed chest with his cardigan, however, it wasn't really working. I was uncomfortable since I was wearing jeans without any underwear, the crotch area was the big thing that was bugging me, it kept rubbing against myself, and that was very uncomfortable. 

Namjoon and I were greeted by Hoseok who was still in awe when we were making it out of his luxurious home.

"Wah, you guys actually did it on my couch...You better have not knocked her up," he said while pointing at Namjoon and me. 

The thing is, we never used protection, and that's something I've been worried about, getting pregnant while still a teenager. Of course, I'm legal, but 18 is still a teenager. From what I remember, he did pull out, however, sex-ed classes taught that the "pull-out" method is not a very good way to go...

"Don't worry, Hoseok," Namjoon said barely acknowledging Hoseok. 

We left from Hoseok's house and walked over to Namjoon's car in, what seemed like an entire block, since Hoseok's house was an actual medieval palace, until we finally reached Namjoon's car.

"Skrrt skrrt," we heard a booming voice say. 

I looked at Namjoon, "What was that?" 

"The fourth wall broke," he simply responded while getting in the driver's seat. 

"Aah, Leens broke the wall," I clicked my tongue while getting in.

.

.

.

Namjoon drove me home, and the first thing I noticed was my parent's car. 

"Oh shi-" I mumbled wide-eyed. 

"What?" Namjoon looked at me, one eye-brow arched. 

I stared at him for a second, I could feel my jaw dropping slowly. It was so easy for him to seduce me even without trying. 

"Baby, I know I'm hot, but, tell me what's wrong," he said while holding my child with his index finger and thumb. 

I snapped out of it, "What's wrong, is that my parents are home and if they notice you they're gonna stuff your ass until you explode!" I exclaimed.

Namjoon inhaled slowly, "I mean, I'm fine with eating. How bad could it possibly be, baby?" 

I ignored the fact that he called me baby, "You're gonna regret that as soon as you see how much food they have packed in the fridges."

Namjoon paused, "fridges?" He said in a confused tone. 

"You'll see," I said with a small smile, "But first," I look down to his bare chest slightly, covered with his cardigan, "We need to find you a shirt."

"Uh, I think i have an extra one in the trunk, just let me get i-"

I interrupt him, "I will get it for you, we don't want the 9-year-old neighbor to see you, right?"  

"Uh, yeah, good point," he said while pressing the button to open the trunk. 

I got out of the car and looked through his trunk, and bullseye, I found the shirt, purple and short-sleeved, a purple short tee. 

I gave him the shirt through his window, and waited for him to put it on. A few seconds later and Namjoon was nice and ready to go. He looked decently presentable. Together we walked up to my home and I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. 

"Hyunae? Are you home?" I heard my warm mother's voice coo.

"Yeah, it's me," I said while closing the door, "and I brought my... friend." 

"Oh really? Is it Lina?" She asked as we took off our shoes and headed closer to her voice. 

"Nope," I said while a few steps away from the kitchen, "It's my friend, Namjoon," I said to my mom while standing in the kitchen doorway. 

.

.

.

Namjoon POV

"Oh, well, Hi, Namjoon, I'm Mrs. Sim, Hyunae's mother," Hyunae's mom humbly introduced herself to me. 

"Hi, Mrs. Sim. How are you doing today?" I asked while giving her a handshake.

"Oh, I'm doing fine. Have you guys had anything yet?" She asked while looking at both Hyunae and I. 

"No... Is there anything we can eat?" I asked. 

"Oh yes, I'm currently cooking some food, if you guys want, there are some side dishes in the fridge. Hyunae, get some for him." 

Hyunae quickly walked over to what seemed like a large fridge, but in fact, it was actually, 3 separate refrigerators next to each other, and grabbed 8 large containers of side dishes. She then grabbed a large bowl and scooped some rice from a large rice cooker. 

She then placed them onto a table, "This is what I mean by we'd stuff you, and this is just the beiginning," she walked over to me, "baby" she whispered as she brushed her hand against my crotch.

.

.

.

a/n: hello phatties :)

sorry, i haven't updated in a while, i've just been really lazy lately. 

anyways, how was this chapter? it was more of a filler, so i apologize if you wanted some kinky shit, but in my defense, i did incorporate some kinky shit at the end, so be thankful you got some kinky shit, you greedy mofo's

but in all seriousness, thank you so much for reading and being patient for these crappy chapters!

sincerely, 

leensgreens