: 01 :

I sat in the dark room, staring at the bodies of women, as they moved around the room.

They swayed their hips and seductively ran their fingers up and down every man in the room.

I closed my eyes and tried to drowned out my thoughts that seemed to be screaming at me.

The reason for a strip club is so you could forget.

Even for a little while.

But that wasn't working for me.

I don't think anything would be able to drowned out the thoughts I was having.

The memories.

More then anything I want to forget my memories.

One in particular.

My eyes shot open as I felt a hand run up and down my chest.

I looked up and there she was.

The one whose been keeping me occupied the last few months.

Candace.

Or as everyone at Desire knew her by, Sugar.

A smirk made it's way across my face as Candace captivated me with her blue green eyes.

The disco ball on the ceiling reflected off her eyes and made it seem like they were sparkling gems.

My eyes wandered down her scantly clothed body.

I had to grip the arm rests of my chair to keep myself from touching her.

Touching was against the rules.

She could give me a dance, strip for me, but I couldn't touch.

That would have to wait until later.

Til we were alone.

She could get fired if her boss found out what other things we'd been doing.

"What can I get for you sir?" She said with a sly smirk on her face.

Her voice was angelic and laced with seduction.

I had to take in a deep breath to steady myself.

"What do you have to offer?" I asked, playing along.

"Hmm, the possibilities are endless. We could go to a private room and I could show you." She murmured close to my ear.

A smile spread across my face and she held her hand out to me.

I reached up and grabbed it.

She led me slowly through Desire until we reached the back rooms where all the private sessions were held.

We went to the same room we always went to.

Number 5.

We walked inside and the door swung shut behind us.

She sat me down on the chair and slowly circled me, swaying her hips the entire time.

My eyes were glued to her like white on rice.

As she started her slow dance around me, my voice started filling with thoughts.

The exact thoughts I had come here to try and forget.

Jimmy.

My best friend.

My right hand man since the first day I met him.

He's gone.

Dead.

Just thinking the words, even after the months have passed since his death, it still made absolutely no sense to me.

Jimmy is gone.

Candace turned around and sat herself on my lap, giving me a lap dance.

I watched the way her body moved on top of mine, almost snake like.

And instead of focusing on the way her body looked, the way the light reflected off her smooth skin, the sensations that were spreading through my body, the only thing I could think about was Jimmy.

He's gone.

And nothing will ever change that.

Candace spun around on my lap so that she was facing me.

She racked her fingers up and down my chest, pressing slow kisses along my collar bone.

I sucked in a sharp breath as she lightly bit me.

"Make me forget." I whispered into her ear, as I gently sucked her earlobe.

Candace slipped down from my lap and went over to the door, the door clicked letting me know it was locked.

She slowly walked over to me and slid down to her knees, rubbing her hands up and down my thighs.

"My pleasure, baby." She murmured against my lips.

And then there was nothing but her.