: Final :

One Year Later

It's been a year and everything has been going smoothly. 

The guys finished the album. 

The uproar and chaos after it's release was amazing. 

The fans have been so supportive through the whole thing. 

They were sent hundreds and hundreds of letters from fans sending their condolences and saying the record was amazing. 

They told the guys that Jimmy's legacy was being passed on and that he would be so proud. 

The smiles on those guys faces were as wide as a mile. 

They started touring at the end of July and the first show was absolutely insane. 

Every fan was pouring their hearts out to the guys. 

They had hundreds of Jimmy signs and were paying their respects for him. 

I could see how hard it was for them, but they did an amazing job. 

I could see the tears that were pouring down from every fans face as they played 'So Far Away'. 

If I'm being honest, I'll say that even I started crying a bit. 

I think the most memorable moment of this year was the day that Jason Berry gave each of the guys, the wives and girlfriends, even close friends of Jimmy, a piece of his drum kit. 

He cut off a piece of Jimmy's drum set before it was put in the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas and made it into necklaces. 

The looks in the guys faces were one of sheer amazement. 

You could literally see the light in their eyes. 

They had a piece of Jimmy with them to carry along with them where ever they go. 

I looked down at my necklace as I twirled it through my fingers. 

I was honored beyond belief when Jason came and handed me one as well. 

"You are one of us now. You are family." He told me. 

I smiled at the memory. 

I looked down at my thumbs as I tried to make sense of all that has happened. 

All that is still happening. 

It was enough to make my head spin. 

"Hey baby. What are you up to?" Came Johnny's voice from behind me. 

I hadn't even heard him come through the front door of our house. 

I smiled widely at him. 

In case I forgot to mention it, me and Johnny moved in together a few months after our 'I love you' speeches. 

"Nothing much. Just sitting here thinking about how much things have changed. It's pretty mind blowing." I told him with a laugh. 

"I agree." He said coming to sit next to me. 

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder as I threw my legs over his lap. 

"Any regrets?" Johnny asked me as he looked over at me. 

"Absolutely none." I told him firmly, my smile never leaving my face. 

He grinned widely and pressed a kiss to my lips. 

When he pulled away I felt the butterflies in my stomach start to go crazy. 

It's now or never.