: 08 :

Candace's POV

It's been two weeks since Johnny got me a job as Avenged Sevenfold's assistant.

It's been great to say the least.

The guys are amazing and so hilarious.

They took me in with wide arms and welcomed me into the family.

I've never felt so comfortable before.

Not even with my own family.

And that's saying something.

I looked down at the scheduling book and saw that the guys had an interview today at 3 o'clock.

I looked down at my watch.

It's 2 o'clock now.

I stood up with the book in my hand and made my way to the recording room.

The guys and Val were all sitting in there, listening to a play back of a voice recording Matt had just done.

From what I heard it all sounded good.

"Hey guys. Sorry to interrupt." I said in a soft voice.

They didn't hear me as they all continued talking.

I smiled widely when I saw it was just Larry.

"How you doing Larry?" I asked him.

"What's up Candy girl. What are you doing out here?" He asked me.

I turned and looked back at the guys who still didn't see me standing there and were chatting away.

"The guys have an interview in about an hour. I was just trying to get their attention. Guess they didn't hear me." I said with a laugh.

"Don't worry. I got it." He told me.

I looked at him with a weird expression and he barged in the room.

"Hey guys! Candace is trying to get your attention!" Larry yelled loudly, going and sitting himself on the couch next to Johnny.

I blushed deeply as they all turned and gave me their full attention.

"What's going on doll?" Val asked with a friendly smile.

"Um, the guys have an interview at 3 o'clock." I told them softly.

One by one, each of them started yelling their thanks and I couldn't help but blush.

Johnny stood up and came over to me.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, making me blush even deeper when the guys started whistling and catcalling.

"Thanks babe." Johnny murmured in my ear.

"Your welcome." I said with a grin.

"What are you up to today?" Johnny asked me.

"Just scheduling for you guys. Then gonna head home. You gonna come over?" I said quietly, not wanting the guys to hear.

I'm not sure how they would react to us having a thing going on.

I didn't even know if Johnny wanted to tell them.

So until he says something, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.

"Of course. Once we finish up with the interview, I'll head over there. We can have a movie night." Johnny said with a smile.

I nodded, a grin spreading across my face.

"That sounds great." I said with a smile.

"Hey Candace." Matt said.

I looked over at him and he was sitting on one of the couches, Val's head laying in his lap and her legs on Jimmy's lap.

I smiled over at them.

"What's up Matt?" I asked.

"Just wanted to say you've been doing a really great job. I didn't really think we needed an assistant at first. Val always took care of everything without complaint. It wasn't fair to her and now she gets to do her own thing. Just wanted to say thanks." Matt said with a grin.

I felt my heart swell with pride as all of the guys looked at me with huge smiles and all said their thanks on how great a job I was doing.

"Thanks guys. I, um, you guys really did me the biggest favor by hiring me when you didn't even know who I was. I know you guys are a family, and I can't thank you enough for welcoming with open arms and letting me be apart of something I never had the opportunity to experience. There's not enough thanks I can give you all for that you've done for me. I appreciate it, and I won't let you guys down." I told them with a big smile, my eyes starting to burn a fill with tears a bit.

Johnny wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close, pressing a kiss to my temple.

There was a chorus of 'awes' and then I was surrounded in a group hug that enveloped me in more love than I have ever experienced before.

These guys are my family now.

And I won't let anything get in the way of that.