: 06 :

"What's this all about, Christ?" Matt asked me.

We were all sitting in my living room, watching t.v.

They knew I had to tell them something.

They just didn't know what I had to say.

"Well, you know I asked you guys here to talk." I told them, trying not to look scared.

"We figured that one out for ourself short shit." Brian said with a laugh.

I glared at him and Zacky started laughing too.

"Are you gonna let me talk or what?!" I said, getting angry.

"Let him talk." Matt said, after the guys kept laughing their asses off.

After they'd been quiet for a minute I finally started.

"I know we're about to start recording again, and things get really crazy with coordinating events, signings, and fans. I thought maybe we could hire some help." I told them nervously.

They all just looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Val does that for us. You know that Johnny." Matt told me.

"Well, I was thinking since Val wants to get more serious about her modeling career, we could hire someone else on to help us so the work load won't be so heavy." I suggested.

They looked at each other, probably trying to figure out what my motives are.

"You know we only work with people we've known for a long time. This is our job man." Brian said.

"We can't be half assing it and hiring any random shit head off the street." Zacky said.

"Avenged Sevenfold is a family. We only work with who we can trust." Matt said.

"What if I can vouch for her?" I asked them.

A smirk moved simultaneously on to all of their faces.

"So this is because of a chick?" Brian yelled loudly, the biggest grin on his face.

I looked down as they all started laughing loudly.

"Wait, wait, wait! You want us to hire some chick your crushing on?" Matt asked loudly, trying to be heard over everyone.

They immediately stopped laughing and all turned to look at Matt, then to me.

"Is that really what this shit is about?" Zacky asked.

"Dude, that's not fucking cool. This is our family. We can't jeopardize that because you want to get some ass." Matt said.

"I don't want you guys to give her the job because I want to fuck her." I told them angrily.

'Even though I already have.' I thought, trying not to smile.

"She really needs the help right now." I told them.

They did not look convinced at all.

"I trust her you guys. You know I would never jeopardize what we've worked so hard to make." I told them.

Matt was the only one looking at me now.

Brian was watching t.v. while Zacky was paying close attention to his phone.

"I don't really know what to say." Matt said honestly.

I nodded my head.

It was completely understandable.

We've all worked so hard to make Avenged Sevenfold what it is today.

And even one loose link could bring down everything we've built.

One person.

But I trust Candace.

She would never do anything to hurt me.

She's too sweet.

And besides everything she's been through and done, she's way too innocent.

"I could introduce you guys if it would make you feel better." I suggested.

It was the only way I could think of a way for them to be okay with Candace.

The guys all looked at each other.

"Why do you want this girl to work with us anyway?" Brian asked, switching the television off and looking at me with a tilted head.

"She really needs it right now. I'm trying to help her out of a tough spot. I'm hoping you guys will trust me." I told them sincerely.

Zacky looked over at Matt and he nodded slightly.

Matt looked at Brian and after a moment he nodded as well.

"Alright Johnny. We're gonna trust you on this. Just let us meet her and then we'll make our final decision." Matt told me.

I nodded and a huge grin went across my face.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." I told them, not able to keep the smile off of my face.

"What the hell is up with you man?" Zacky asked with a laugh.

"What do you mean?" I asked them.

"Why the hell do you seem like you're on fucking crack lately?" Brian asked.

"I am not on crack! Fuck, can't I just be happy?" I asked them.

"You only look like that when you're getting some serious ass." Brian told me.

I shook my head.

"I'll talk to Candace and we'll set up a time for all of you guys to meet her." I told them.

"Good. Can't wait for that." Brian said with a smirk, sending me a wink.

"Yeah, me either." I told them.