I Am The Werewolf. Goo Goo G'joob.

I have a serious problem with people wanting to be a vampire instead of a werewolf. Don't get me wrong, the mirror thing with vampires rocks, but how can you give up garlic bread?

Werewolves rule.

Who wouldn't want to be a puppy- but like, more majestic?

The moon is cool.

Ear scratches as a wolf would be amazing. I would be so happy you cannot even fathom it. I get to play with squeaky toys. Toys that SQUEAK!? YES. Oh! And tug of war! Sweet!

I could be like this fluffy blanket and just sit on my friends like "Here is my warmth. You are welcome." And then if my buddies are being bullied or something, I can just run up and attack the bad man. Rip his face off.

I guess I could do that part without being a wolf... Hm...

Oh! Oh!

Mates!

I wouldn't have to go out with anyone, because my guy would already be chosen. I would be like, "Hey, you're literally my soulmate! I don't have to put myself out there in order to snag a guy. You're stuck with me for life! Ha!" My poor, poor mate. Stuck with me? Ha. Ha. Ha.

And from all the books I read, for some reason the girls always get the alpha. My chances are probably high for that then. So, I'm royalty, -and if we are still going off these books and stuff- he smells nice and he's got abs. Do I need more? Personality, I guess. But I mean... We're connected by our souls, man. Also... He smells nice and has abs!

Then there's that weakness: the silver bullet. Dude, if you shot me with a silver bullet, I would die too. What kind of weakness is that? It's like vampires with a steak to the heart. You stab a human in the heart and the same thing happens.

Oh no, now I wanna wear a faux silver bullet earring. And as a werewolf, I am positive I would.

This story isn't even fully sarcasm- this is just me wanting to live as a werewolf.

Also, I tried creating a ridiculous image for this thought, but I got really distracted by how awesome wolves are. I made three images, and I guess the first one is weird? I mean, the other two are wolves with sharks in there fur. I think sharks are what I want this account is going to be associated with.

 I think sharks are what I want this account is going to be associated with

See this fluff? Would you really rather be a leathery bat? Over this?