NEW RELATIONSHIPS & OLD FLAMES

"Whenever or wherever I am, Avery. Even i-if my mind forgets... my heart will always... surely... f-find its way back to you."  ― Isaac Roe Smith-Miller

A/N: ⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

--------------

"I'm home, love."

.

.

Minulat ni Avery ang mga mata at agad hinanap si Isaac. "Isaac---"

.

.

Then she saw him soundly sleeping beside her in the bed. Facing her.

.

.

She softly smiles and touches Isaac's serene face.

-----------------

LAST NIGHT | SOFA AT THE OBSERVATORY

After the emotional moment, patuloy pa rin siyang umiiyak habang tawang-tawa naman ito na pinapatahan siya. 

He then guided her on the worn-out sofa in the middle of the observatory. As they sat, they watched the clear night sky and few falling stars.    

Isaac laughs. "Oyy.. wag ka na umiyak." He hugs Avery by the shoulder.

Humihikbi pa rin si Avery habang tinatakpan ang hilam na mukha. "A-Ang s-saya ko lang... A-Ang saya ko, Isaac..." Humagulhol uli siya.

"HAHAHAH!" He kisses her temple and looks up. "I should be the one crying---"

"Isaaaaac..." binaba niya ang mga kamay at nakalabing lumingon rito.

He stares at her face under his arm. "Stop crying." Pinahid nito ang mga luha niya. "I'm here."

.

.

She bit her lower lip as she stares at the face of the man she never stopped loving and the one she will never stops to love. Her heart is just full of happiness right now and some of it starts to trickle down her cheeks in the form of her tears.

"Oh! Iiyak ka na naman!" Tumawa uli si Isaac.

Inihilamos niya ang mga mukha sa palad niya at sumiksik sa kilikili ni Isaac. "Isaaaaaaccc..."

.

.

Sa ganung posisyon lang siya umiyak at higpit na patagilid siyang yakap ni Isaac. Dala ng pagod: sa katawan, sa isip at sa puso'y di niya namalayan na sa pag-iyak niyang iyon ay makakatulog pala siya.

After some moment, Isaac turns to check her. "Avery?" then smiles when he heard her soft snore. "At tinulugan ako." Dahan-dahan, inunan niya ang isang palad sa gilid ng ulo ni Avery habang dahan-dahan niya itong binuhat at kinarga. Instinctively, Avery buries her face on Isaac's chest.

Quietly, he went down the stairs and closed the door to the observatory. He heads to the bedroom and softly places Avery at the bed. He was about to pull the blanket to cover her when she sleepily moans. "Isaac..."

He clears her face from few stray hairs. "Go to sleep, Avery. You're tired."

Natigilan siya ng hinawakan ni Avery ang kamay niya. "Dito ka lang..."