What are we ?

Did this really happen? I asked myself looking in the small bathroom mirror, splashing water onto my face letting it drip down my smooth chocolate skin.

"You alright in there?" A low deep voice said from the other side of the cheap wooden door.

"I'm fine." I said wiping my face opening the door meeting his pretty brown eyes.

I been on edge all night because he was 25 years older than me and I knew age didn't matter to him because he only wanted one thing, but age mattered to me because I wanted so much more."You want to go eat breakfast?" He asked running his hands over his waves. He kept a fresh haircut because he was the barber he could go to his shop and walk out fresh every time.

"No." I said simply shaking my head."You don't have to act like that I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."

He said looking deep into my eyes reaching out for my hand. I stepped out the front door and loved how the bay air ran through my long pretty hair, I didn't know weather to step into his Tahoe or his 2014 Avalon." The Avalon baby."  I chuckled because he never took his eyes off of me since we met he was always watching my every move.

I slowly put on the huge hoodie he gave me and  stepped into the car, removing my flip flops, letting out a deep sigh. "Are you okay?" he said pulling off fast, making my neck jerk."I'm fine." I said smiling showing my pretty teeth. He lived about 45 minutes from my sisters house and we got there in about 20.

"Do you have to work today?" I asked softly.

"No it's Sunday." he said smiling." Why do you ask?" he asked stopping.

"Just a question." I said throwing a slight attitude not noticing that I was home.

He chuckled and noticed his phone was ringing.

He pulled it out and starred at screen. I saw that it read "Baby momma." another nigga with baby mama drama I said to myself. "Are you going get that?" i said looking at his phone. "No." he shook his head slowly, grabbing my face pulling me in for a kiss.

We kissed passionately for mins until I pulled away asking" What are we?" he looked at me sideways not expecting that question." Something." he said softly.

I knew that meant nothing I grabbed my bag and stepped out closing the door tightly, walking straight to my sister house not looking back.

A/N: im going to love telling this story and you guys are going to love reading it.

very short story but its powerful.