02

Luke

Fixing my hair for a quick second while looking into the mirror of my locker, I felt a presence step beside me. Shutting my locker, I turned and saw Angie standing there with her arms out wide. She'd do this when she sees me and it gets quite annoying. She always wants to hug me when I don't want to hug her though. Most of the time, I make excuses. Yeah, she's my girlfriend, but sometimes she just gets irritating. She gets jealous, she gets annoyed, etc. It bugs me, I basically forgot how and when we started dating. She's grown too much attached to me that I just can't break her heart. And also, she'd ruin my reputation in school.

She still held her arms out and stomped one of her heels on the ground. Her smile was forced and it annoyed me so fucking much.

"Sorry, I gotta run to class.." I pecked her on the lips before running down the hallway.

I heard her groan all the way from the other halls. She's a rich white girl that gets everything what she wants. Since she's the most popular girl in the school and I'm the most popular guy, we apparently must date. Her personality just sickens me a bit.

As I was walking and still in thought, I bumped into someone. At first, I thought it was a wall or a locker. It turned out to be a girl that looked familiar. It came to my knowledge that Calum hangs out with her a bunch. Then I realised she stopped my thought and is probably making me more late to class.

"Watch where you're going Calum's friend," I didn't actually know her name, I just knew she hung out with Calum.

"Watch where you're going Calum's lover," she pushed past me and continued to walk.

I turned around and rolled my eyes as she stuck up the middle finger and turned down a hallway. Wow, what a weird and rude encountering. And why the fuck did she call me Calum's lover? I'm more confused than I am already.

-=-

It was almost the end of my last class, five more minutes and I get to ditch this hell. In between those minutes, I whispered to Calum in front of me.

"Why did your friend call me your lover?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Um, no. I actually don't, so hop off my grill."

"Shut the fuck up," I flicked his neck. "did you find me a tutor? I couldn't at all, nobody isn't as smart as I thought they would be in this school.."

Calum shut up for a bit until the bell rang. Everybody stood up, stretched, and headed towards the door to walk into the crowded hallways. I stood up and started walking with Calum to the door.

"Mr. Hemmings."

Why, just why?

Rolling my eyes, I dragged Calum with me to our teacher's desk. I forced a smile on my face as Mr. Randall stood up from his seat.

"Did you find a tutor yet?" He asked.

I gulped, "um no, but I can do much better in my classes.. I'll absolutely try my best."

I crossed my fingers behind my back, hoping he'd let it go. What am I thinking? He's a teacher, of course he isn't just going to let it go.

"Not acceptable, we need you a tutor and you can absolutely find someone in this school." he slammed his fist down on the desk.

Mr. Randall wasn't my favourite teacher at all and I feared of him. He was just rude and hurtful, how did he get his own job?

"I asked really smart people and they said no," I fiddled with my fingers after I stopped crossing them.