06

Luke

"I think you're pretty stupid for putting yourself as her lock screen," Calum commented, taking a bite of an apple.

Throwing some random things that weren't necessary into my locker, I glared at him. He chuckled, causing a playful punch from me.

"Well, Zac Efron is stupid to have as a lock screen," I scoffed. "I'm way more good looking."

"Yeah, okay," Calum muttered and took another bite.

I rolled my eyes and shut my locker. We started walking to first period until I accidentally bumped into a little blonde head. I looked over to Calum as he tried to stifle a laugh then looked back at the blonde.

"I'm sorry Ivy, I wasn't watching." I apologised, picking up her notebook that had drawings all over it.

She took the notebook from me and gave me the finger. It wasn't only for bumping into her, it was also for her lock screen because she wouldn't get this mad at me for bumping into her, right?

"You gotta admit it though," I chimed in after she rolled her eyes. "I'm way more good looking than Zac Efron."

She started laughing hysterically. I nervously chuckled, not finding it that funny. I was being serious, I mean come on. Not only was she laughing, but Calum was laughing too. It's as if they had the same brain. They probably do, they literally do the same thing. They laughed the same way and spoke the same phrases.

"I would never ever believe that in a million years," her laughter died out. She wiped a fake tear that was at her eye. Then she punched my arm lightly, "you're too funny."

I smiled awkwardly as Calum pat my back. Ivy walked away from us, going the opposite direction as we were. I watched her as her figure disappeared from my eyes. She just likes to be rude to me, doesn't she?

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I'm definitely hotter than Zac Efron. Does anyone not see that? Even Calum disagreed.

"You and your accidents," Calum chuckled and continued walking next to me.

"Shut up."

"You need to get out of Ivy Heaven," he said.

Flicking his fore head, I shook my head. I'm not in Ivy heaven. I don't even like her. We probably aren't friends yet anyways. Yet, she keeps appearing in my mind at random times. But she's my tutor, and that's all she's intended to be. Nothing more, nothing less.

Those intentions are getting ruined sooner or later.

-+-

The impact of a football was felt near my lower region. I hit the warm grass as I fell over, cupping the area. Calum came rushing over to me, trying to stifle his laugh.

"Mate, that's your fault for not watching," he sneered, holding his hand out for me to grab.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he helped me up and walked back to the other side of the yard. The football was in his hands again and I promised to pay attention this time, I don't know why I wasn't before.

"What's wrong? You seem off," he threw the football towards me, which I caught.

We started throwing the football back and fourth a while ago and here we are, still doing it. There was nothing else to do on this boring day.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

Calum scoffed as I threw it back at him. Nothing was wrong with me, I was just feeling under the weather today. Everybody has days like that, why can't I have mine without being questioned?