Oops! and hi!

Finally found the bathroom I mean seriously you would think this place has more bathrooms considering it's Wembley stadium!

So it's the third day of bootcamp and my body hurts so much and I am so tired all the contestants had to learn some dance thing and it was pretty easy to be honest but some kid called zayn? Went missing it turns out he can't dance so he hid which I thought was quite cute!

Anyway so I had to pee and I was looking everywhere I found this bathroom after 15minutes of looking!

So I walk into the bathroom minding my own bussnuiss when I see a familiar blue eyes boy standing there checking his hair! Shit what do I do do I run? Do I leave? Do I got stand there and pee next to him! I decided to go stand in the cubical next to him unzip my trousers and let myself go.

Louis gave me a friendly smile and turned back to doing his hair I get so lost in his eyes sometimes he is so beautiful and I like the way his hair covers his eyes and... - shit are you fucking kidding me I got so lost in my own thoughts that I stopped aiming and I just peer on louis jeans like are you serious! What the duck all chances gone I'm going to die this is it!

I just stood there mouth gaped open staring at louis jeans not dating to make eye contact. Louis just stood there staring at me with those beautiful ocean blue eyes I could feel his have on me so I just did what I knew best. I made a sly comment about it.

Oops!

I remarked giving a slight shrug and a smile. I was such a twat I just stood there gormless with my cock out staring at louis I mean wow harry so romantic!

Earth to harry

I snapped out my gaze when I heard something wait is that? What? Oh my god he was laughing at me! Well giggling in which is the most beautiful sound ever! Like I am pretty sure I am he luckiest person in the world right now he is giggling at me! Like a little child!

"Hi!"

He said with a smirk in which to my delight was so beautiful! I smiled back did up my trousers washed my hands and walked well okay I'm not walking I'm not running but I'm doing in what I think is a speed walk? I am well speed walking to the doors of the stadium I don't even know why but I am. Panic setting in. Me harry styles twat of the year just peed on louis beautiful blue eyed louis.

I got to the doors of the stadium pushed hem open and propped myself up against a wall taking in deep breaths. So unfit oh my god.

Finally my breathing starts to starts to steady itself in what seems like forever but must of been about two minutes. I fumbled in my pockets till I reached my phone pulled it out and dialled my mums number. I had to tell her it would come out to the wrong person otherwise.

I pressed call and after two rings she answered "harry!" She exclaimed I could tell she was smiling just by the excitement in her voice "erm hey mum" I answered sounding more confused than intended, "my baby what's wrong are you sad what's happened -" I cut her off. "Mum I'm fine I just did something stupid and I don't know what to do I have completely made a fool of myself" I explained "baby what's age you done? Have you been kicked off?" "No no mum" I reassured her. "I peed on blue eyed louis" I herd a muffled laughter on the phone. Was she laughing at me?

"Oh harry don't worry what happened?" She questioned holding back the laughter. "Well I was erm staring at him and I lost my aim and I got pee on his trousers then I said oops and he said hi then I ran!"