My first gay experience

Back to the story

I like the title do you like the title because I like the title

This chapter involves smut :) sorry I have made you wait:)

Louis has gone to some fashion show with elebeard so I am just staring at the ceiling whilst laying in bed. This bed is broke but it involves so many memories like my first 'gay experience'

Flashback

"I love you Haz" louis announces, I turn my attention from the tv to the beautiful blue eyed feathery haired boy. "I love you boo" I reply.

I roll out of my position on the sofa so that I am straddling louis. His breath hitches. A smirk appears across my face.

I start to kiss louis jawline then nibble on his ear I then ten my attention back to louis neck and suck a little causing louis to moan. I instantly get hard from the noise and stop my action I pull back and look at the deep purple mark left on his throat. I then lick over It and kiss it in which makes him moan a little more.

"Haz my necks tender stop"

I bite my lip at his innocence and I get up from the sofa and purposely Palm his buldge. Louis watches me intently as I do so.

I walk off into the bedroom hoping that he will follow me.

Where am I getting all this confidence from? Me 16 year old curly twat and 18 year old feathery haired god.

I lay on my back resting my hands on my head waiting for louis to come.

I hear some shuffling and before I know it louis is straddling my hips with his hands by my ears staring intently into my eyes.

"You sure you want to do this" he asks.

I gulp then nod my head.

Suddenly louis gets up and leaves the room, I am to late because of my slow reflexes so I don't have time to grasp into him and beg him to stay.

I thought he wanted me, I thought he loved me.

What if I pushed him? What if I forced him? I am so embarrassed.

My train of thought is lost when louis returns to the bed and he positions himself straddling my hips once more. I look down beside me to see a box of condoms and some lube. My mouth drops. He was prepared.

Louis peppers my neck with sweet kisses and sucks at a tender spot I can't help but let out a moan. I feel his pants tighten at the noise.

I pull off my shirt and I start to do the same with him but he takes me hands away. I know the reason for his actions so I speak up.

"Im in love you lou and all your little things"

A smile spreads across his face and he let's go of my hands and nods. I then continue removing his top.

Louis then travels down the bed so his head is hovering above my now tight jeans. (Remember this is foetus so harry wore loose jeans) he looks up at me pleadingly and I nod a little to frantically, louis giggles and removes my jeans and my boxers. I can feel my cheeks redden. I look down at louis and notice his cheeks are flushed at the close proximity of his face and my hard length.

"Nearly two years and I am only just touching my beautiful princesses jewels" louis announces still eyeing up my length. I giggle at his statement. Louis licks his lips and looks up at me. He eyes are still blue but instead of being filled with love and happiness they are filled with lust and excitement.

"Please" I beg. I can't take this anymore I need him.

A smile appears on his face. He licks along my length with his eyes glued on mine. I moan at the contact and I pre come because of how sensitive I am and how satisfying his tongue is to me.

Louis licks up my pre - come. Then to my surprise he takes my whole length in his mouth and sucks intently licking my tip whenever he can. He rests his hands in my torso and I tangle my hands in his hair tugging slightly. Louis bobs his head as I moan louder at the contact.

"Lou I - I'm close" I whimper.

Louis licks my full tender length. His eyes still glued to mine.

"Louis!" I exclaim as I release into his mouth.

I lay there with my chest rising and lowering at a ridiculously fast speed. I gulp.

End of flashback