"We have decided to put you in a band"

Quick readers note

Guy of you read this and you like it please like it and comment also go check out 'Larry potterhead's story it's exactly the same as this one because we are working together but it's from louis P.O.V also check out her Instagram account which is also Larry Potterhead'

The tears just keep streaming down my cheeks, my heart has been ripped out my chest, so much embarrassment.

Flashback

It was time to go face my destiny. Ha cringe.

They called 24 of us back to tells us weather we are in or not.

Now I am standing here in a line with all the other boys in front of the judges, it's so quiet I am pretty sure you can hear a pin drop. It feels like I have been standing here for hours but in reality it's probably about 5 minutes. The suspense is getting to me.

"Tom Richards"

Wait! What! That was the last, no, you serious? This can't be, oh my god, but, that means, well oh shit.

End flashback

I'm about to get a taxi home. Finally. I just want to forget any of this happened. I knew I was not talented enough to be here. This I just can't even it's like dreaming about something your whole life then it's on the tips of your fingers but it was taken out of my grip.

Wait, what's going on why is all the boys going over here?

Okay I will just stand here like everyone else waiting for something.

Oh louis here! Why is he here? His name wasn't called just like mine! But he is amazing! Oh and zayns here! And the irish lad with the blonde hair ! And the Justin Bieber look alike! Why are all these guys here they are all amazing! Anyway the main thing is that louis is here with me for no apparent reason.

I flash out of my little day dream when someone's name is called

"Niall horan"

Who's that? I look around to see familiar blonde haired boy smiling and shaking! What is happening?

Louis is looking at me again with his beautiful ocean blue eyes staring to my green clove ones, blue meeting green, his so beautiful.

Oh did I mention that I am bisexual? Probably should of said that.

Anyway yeah I am bisexual openly of course, you should be proud of your sexuality it's nothing's to hide. And I harry styles is having a major crush on louis.

Flashback

"Kill yourself" "fag" "queer"

These terms replaying in my head over and over again. As I make a small slit on my fore arm, hidden from view, all I did was tell one person that I was bisexual now the whole fucking school knows. And a result I get bullied.

End of flashback

"Harry styles"

Hmm what was that? Who's talking? What? That's me? My name is been called. Why?

I snap out of my day dream when I realise me and 4 other boys consisting of zayn Malik, Niall horan, the Justin Bieber look alike. And oh my Mary holy Mother of fuck in cheese sauce.

Louis.

Were all walking out on stage in which the last place I want to be considering I'm probably here just so they can make us cry again make a bit of good television. I told the boys this yet they didn't believe me they just smiled and quivered. Louis just sat there looking beautiful as ever. His eyes were glossy from the tears that were yet to fall.

"Your too talented to let go" Nicole says with much concern in her voice. What does this mean now then? I am so confused right now.

"We are putting you in to two separate groups" she informs us. Holy shit what does that mean are we through oh my what?

Simon speaks up "We are putting you through"

Oh my mother -

What!

Are you serious!

Wow!

The tears have been replaced with a smile and it's from ear to ear. The boys and I jump around in excitement and i just can't oh my.

Louis runs at me then jumps in to my arms. I catch him and spin him around. He feels so warm and he feels like he fits into me like he is made to be in my arms.

The boys and I walk off stage when the realisation hits is all when we are all huddled up backstage, that we are in a bad through to judges houses.

The irish boy now known as Niall speaks up "I think we should all dress like louis, I like his shoes, he has nice shoes." His accent thick and irish.

We all sit and talk about what we are going to wear because...

An irish boy named Niall, a boy who can't dance named zayn, a boy with JB hair now named Liam, a beautiful boy name louis and me a boy from Cheshire named harry styles, are in a band.