The beginning

"Make sure you be carefully........." Mum and robin were telling me the rules and reassuring me that I am going to be okay. We well I am on my way to the X factor house ready to start competing and if I am totally honest with you I'm shitting my self. What if we don't last long or people find out how weird I am and what if louis realises that I'm actually mental and -" I shake the memory away before I let the tears fall.

"Just got to pop to the petrol station" robin stated.

I sighed and fell back into my seat.

"Erm harry, harry styles"

I turned on my heel to see a girl about my age maybe a little bit younger standing there with a massive smile on her face.

I cleared my throat "yes?"

"You are going to be amazing in the music industry I love you" and with that she hugged me and ran off. Weird.

*******

I pull up outside the house it's big and beautiful it's white and has a visible affect of wood on the outside. It has large brown front door with pavement steps leading to it and it has decking with a few benches on the outside. The house is in the middle of no where visually of course, it has a long drive way and steal gates at he bottom.

I walk up to the front door and I can feel my self shiver out of nerves. I then feel my mums re assuring hand on my shoulder and with the other she knocks.

We wait and wait and wait.

"Ah mr" she looks down at her clip board "styles, harry styles" a rather small, plump woman with blonde hair, welcomes me in and stands to the side so I can come into my new temporary home.

The woman starts talking about rules and what not, then robin and my mum sign some thing to state that it is okay for me to be hear" and with that I am left here in this big house on my own sitting on the sofa waiting for the other boys before I can go upstairs to my room that I will be sharing with the other boys.

Zayn arrives then liam then Niall. And we all sit here talking and waiting for the feathered hair boy to arrive.

"Helloooooo" we hear a Loud familiar voice echo throughout the house.

And there he is the boy that hasn't left my mind in a long time. I wipe my palms in order to get rid of the sweat that has appeared on them.

*******

We get directed to our assigned room and I am pretty sure that it is the smallest room in the whole house.

There are two bunk beds and a single bed the room is blue and the door is stated with a sign sating "the boys"

Liam and zayn share a bunk, then i decide that it is a good time to Mention that I fidget a lot in my sleep so I was assigned to the single bed and that meant louis and Niall share a bunk. Zayn and Louis were both on top bunk.