Introducing eleanor

This chapter is just pointless but I thought it was amusing so skip it if you want

I don't hate on Eleanor I respect her for doing her job so well but what I know of her she doesn't seem very nice.

The beards name is Eleanor or Tina or Gretchen or the dog but publicly it's name is Eleanor.

I mean I try so hard to be nice to everyone but she gets to live my dream.

She gets to hug him, kiss him, hold his hand in public.

Louis is my boo my Lou my boo bear my loo bear overall just my fucking boyfriend.

He tells me every night when he comes home that he is sorry that he loves me and I know he does but when I get asked every week "how do you feel about louis girlfriend? "Is she nice?" "You introduced them right?" No No No I did not. She acts all smug like yeah I wear £1,300 pound shoes and everyone thinks I'm beautiful blah blah blah blah.

Okay let's work up a biography right okay.

Real Name: Eleanor, Tina, Gretchen, the cat, the dog, the mum, Liam Payne (who remembers that!)

Public name: Eleanor Calder

Real Gender: yet to be decided

Public gender: female

Height: anything from 5ft 3' to 6ft

Birthday: no one gives a crap

Real Occupation: full time beard

Public occupation: a college student

Also she calls "Larry shippers" fake fans like I'm sorry but your "supporters" are the one cheering for a fake relationship!

I love 'directioners' they always continue to amaze me and the 93% of the fandom that support 'Larry' are so clever they pick up all the little clues and everything that me and louis decide to leave them to let the fans know that we are okay and we are still in love but the other 7% continue to shock me in the fact of how gullible they are. But I love all the fans they are beautiful amazing people.

(Considering this is fan fiction and j am a directioner I kind of sound a bit vein but whatever)