"Even the gods above cant sepetrate the two of us"

We were now sitting, waiting, thinking.

Tension filling the room.

Flashback

"Babe you can't say that!" Louis teases as I finish telling him what I though was funny.

I kiss his cheek and inter wine my hands with his.

Now hat me and louis have came out to the rest of the boys and our security we are very openly in love without it being awkward or weird.

A blonde receptionist leads us through the door of modest management offices.

We signed a contract to let modest be our management I'll our 5th album is released and the boys and I were ecstatic. They knew about mine and louis relationship and they were fine with it but a year has gone by and our bands popularity has got bigger.

End of flashback

With the millions of fans that we have some of them start to notice things and they spread those things with other fans and things start to happen.

Bad things.

So let me explain it all.

Some fans picked up on mine and louis relationship and started falling is lourry stylinson but me and louis always though we were called Larry stylinson so Niall let it slip in an interview that's what we were called and within a week people were trending #larrystylinson world wide and there was proof of or relationship in video on YouTube and by a month we came to the conclusion that 92% of the 'fandom' 'shipped' Larry stylinson.

Of course me and louis were amazed by the determination of the fans and we loved how supportive they all were.

But modest was not to happy so we got a call.

*******

Me and louis are sitting in the head of modest managements office nervous as hell.

We both decided to not be our usual lovey dovey selfs as It didn't seem appropriate.

Louis legs are twitching and my palms are getting sweaty.

I rub my hands on my chinos for what just be the 9th time in the last ten minutes.

We're sitting here just waiting.

*******

"As you both know the music industry is a terrible place and it's a very judgmental place. So considering your relationship is being world wide erm shipped?" Putting hand quote marks as he says the word 'shipped' "we suggest that one of you is what is considered as a beard"

I stare blankly at him considering I have no idea what that is in 17 still going through puberty I am not going to have facial hair yet. I look over at louis and his face is blank so I am guessing he has no clue either and louis likes to be shaven so he will not have a beard either.

He stares as us questioningly. Guessing that we have no clue what he is talking about. "A beard is a woman in this case In which gets paid to be a cover up partner to hide someone's sexuality"

My mouth drops.

The room is silent for what feels like eternity but overall it is probably about 1 moment.

Louis speaks up his voice weak and cracking Asif he is crying. I look over at him and his eyes are glassy like he is hiding back tears and his bottom lip is quivering. "I will have the girlfriend I will do whatever you want just don't make harry suffer"