Chapter One Location: Coruscant

"Brig c'mon what's taking you do long." Roy asks as I put my helmet on and my visor flicks blue then stays on Blue. "Ah sorry I had a problem with my helmet." I answered stepping onto the LAAT Gunship. "Well hopefully this one didn't get away because of you taking so long." I pokes me on the chest shoving me back a bit. I cross me arms, "You should watch how you talk to your Captain." After showing him his place he looks down then back up at me. "I'm sorry Captain." He apologizes, I put a hand on his shoulder as he looks up at me. "I accept your apology." He nods and grabs a hold of a bar as he looked out the side of the Gunship. The Gunship flies us to The Abyss where's supposed Jedi is at. The Gunship starts to slowly descend to a landing pad. Evening light shined on the landing pad. "This is our stop. Roy your going to be the One Overlook as I stop the Jedi." I commanded. "Yes sir." He replied and went down the stair and to the left that led to an alley. I take out my DC-17m and went down the stairs and to the right leading to Star Light Plaza. Star Light Plaza is a place with bars, clubs, and shady businesses thrive, but theres a wall that shows transport in and out of the Planet and clothing store. That's where the Jedi will be. I exit the doors to the landing pad and look for the transport wall. "Brig do you copy?" Roy asked over the comms. "This is Brig I read you loud and clear Roy." I answer looking up at a rooftop seeing him. "I have eyes on the Jedi." He says as I look over at the Jedi. "Shes nothing but a student looking for a transport." I said acknowledging I saw her. "We should stick to primary order." He suggested, I switch my Rifle to stun "Were not some ordinary Clone we bring her in alive." I ordered him as I hear him sigh, "Yes sir." He says in an unhappy tone. She starts moving forward as I follow. She stops and began to turn around. I dash to cover to conceal myself from her sight. She turns back and goes on her way. I peak out and get shoved out into the open by a drunk. "You! You call yourself a soldier! Your a murderer!" He yells attracting everyone's attention. "Sir calm down!" I order as he pulls out a blaster pistol. "You were born in a test tube! You don't deserve to live!" He yells before Roy fires a stun shot at him. The crowd goes about their business as I turn to the female Jedi. I watch her shake in fear as I aim my Rifle at her. "Dont move we don't want to use fo-." Blaster fire cuts me off. "Roy cease fire that's an order!" She ignites her blue lightsaber and sloppily blocks the blaster fire. I rush to her as she accidentally ricochets the bolt into my chest. I'm thrown back as my Deflector Shields are below 50%. She deactivates her lighysaber and runs down an alley to a service area. I get up and run after her. I turn the corner to see open the doors with the force. 'Amazing.' I thought while I followed her down.

Female Jedi POV

"I think I lost them." I rush down the service hall. I here a bzzz as I'm thrown into the wall. I ignite my lightsaber and charge at the clone holding a Force pike. I swing colliding with his force pick. He takes out his blaster pistol and pulls the trigger twice as I fall down letting go of my lightsaber. 'C'mon get up...' I thought as he kicked my lightsaber farther away. He flips the force pike and grabs it with both hands. He raises it about to thrust it into my chest.  I look for something to throw as I start moving the panels on the wall. "Die Jedi scu- aaahhh!!!" I lodge the panels into his body as he flies up against the wall pinned. I get up as his blue visor flickers off. I grab my lightsaber and start running down the hall.

Brig POV

I run down the hall and see my clone brother pinned against the wall. I look to the right and see her running down the hall. I chase after her. "Stop!" I yell chasing after her she comes to a stop and turns. I aim at her chest pulling the trigger as a stun shot , hitting her and throwing her into a hatch. I steadily walk to the hatch and look down. 'I'm gonna have to find another find another way down.' I thought as I searched the surroundings. Turning around I see a surface elevator past the dead clone. I rush over pushing the button as the elevator comes slowly. I rapidly push the button. I start slamming my head against the wall.