Chapter 3: Remnant

Your POV

"Alpha you have a new message from General Ironwood." Kara my female A.I. said as I pulled myself from the comfy sheets. I sit on the edge of my bed, "Alright what does it say?" I ask as a flash of lightning lights up the dark cloudy morning while thunder sounds piercing the patter of the rain on the roof, windows, and walls. I put on my under suit and boots while Kara says, "I want you to lead team one while Omega leads team two for an attack on a white fang base we found." She read as I grab the rest on my armor and put it on.  After that I grab my rifle, sword, pistol, and grenade. "Tell him I except." I told her as I opened the door taking Kara out of the desk and into the back of my helmet before I opened the door and left the room.

" I told her as I opened the door taking Kara out of the desk and into the back of my helmet before I opened the door and left the room

Alpha and Omega's Armor and weapons

Kara pops up on the HUD. "Good Morning Alpha. Your next orders are to make it to the Airship and get ready to storm the White Fang's base." She says while the coordinates pop up onto the HUD. "Thank you Kara," The automatic doors to the outside open up as I jog through making my way to the Airship without slipping on the wet concrete. I reach the loading hatch for the Airship and sit down while the seat attaches a parachute to my back. The Airship begins to take off as General Ironwood pops up on our HUDs. "Men it is time to get rid of the White Fang threat. So, once you get in find a data base that holds all intel about White Fang bases. This is a dangerous mission so watch each others backs and double check dead bodies lets not have anyone come back in a body bag this time. Is that understood?" He says as we say. "Sir yes Sir!" He nods, "God Speed Gentlemen." He says and terminates the transmission.