Chapter 7: The short ride

I sat in the dining table of the Xiao Long Family. The man called Tai Yang comes down the stairs and looks at me in my full set of armor. "Good afternoon Mr. Xiao Long." I said as he looks at me angrily he hits the table. "Who the hell are you and why are you in here!?" He yelled quietly as I kept my composure. "I'm here to protect the upcoming danger to your children." I answer as he points to the door. "Get out!" He yells. I stand, "You know Tai I'm just trying to help. And so far I've protected your family in the past two months unlike you!" I tell as he points to the door. "Out!" He yells. "Let me say goodbye." He shakes his head. "Not to my daughters not to Qrow get out." I nod and get out I start walking away from the house and radio for Ironwood. "I need pick up." A ship come up to pick me up as I waved to the house.

Timeskip

I was enjoying the ride until the ship was shot down. We crashed knocking me out. I woke up face to face with Cinder. I open fire as the burning wreckage of the ship burned bright in the following snow, she moved out of the way and aimed an arrow. She fired with the intent to kill. "Heh, you fucked up!" I stop the arrow and send it back as it hits her in her arm. I pick her up using the force and throw her into the atmosphere watching her fly. I ignite my lightsaber and charge at a figure with a red lightsaber, not Vader or some impersonator. This was different. I attack as the sith defends itself not allowing me to hit them. I lock blades pushing against them, they push back as I fire to bolts from my blaster. They block one and deflect the other as I dodge it barely. I flip back landing on my feet head down, when I look up I see a lightsaber a few inches from my face. I roll to the left dodging the blade and the fight continues. I generate a ball of force as the sith charges once again. I dodge the attempt to stab my as I shove the ball of force into its face. The sith flew far as I ignited my lightsaber and blast off stabbing the sith through the torso and dragging it down his body killing him. "I'm not in the mood. To deal with sith..." I trudged through the snow grabbing the lightsaber and attacking it to my utility belt.

(A/N): I KNOW I KNOW it's short but I'm sorry about that. I'll try to upload faster. Good day night or whatever you beautiful people .