- s i x -

stan's pov   the rest of the week dragged on like crazy

                        stan's pov
  the rest of the week dragged on like crazy. everything was so much stressful since y/n showed up with a broken nose on tuesday. she's been trying to hold on, we can all tell she's been trying.

but i knew the moment i saw brokenness in her eyes on tuesday that i wasn't going to let this go on for much longer.

as the bell rang on this chilly friday afternoon, i suddenly felt anxious. she asked me not to go to the police, yet here we are, doing it anyways. the other losers were in on it too, they knew this would all have to come to a stop soon.

i quickly made my why through the hallway and out the door, immediately spotting y/n talking to the other losers.

i made my way over to them, brushing my curls off my face.

"you know i would come if i could," y/n frowned, "sorry guys. i should get going though. i'll see you on monday."

we all nodded and said goodbye, then waited to make sure she was out of sight so we could talk.

"i don't know about this guys, we're just kids," eddie lectured, "an adult should be doing this."

"yeah, well we're the only ones who know about this, and we're going to let adults handle it, we just-"

"c-come on, s-stan, m-maybe w-we should w-wait." bill butted in.

"wait? what do you mean, wait?!"

"if we wait any longer, that hobo who lives with her is going to snap her neck," richie revved, referring to todd as the hobo.

"see, richie agrees with me! one of these days she's gonna get injured to a point where eddie's fanny pack won't be able to help."

eddie sighed, and bill looked down at his feet. of course they wanted to help y/n, but was it really their place?

"fine. but we gotta hurry or my mom's gonna have an aneurysm." eddie gave in, receiving a smile from me.

"bill? you in or you gonna go jack off or something?" richie questioned, earning an eyeroll from me and a stifled laugh from eddie.

"i'm in, but richie can't talk for an hour."

"what?! don't bring me into this!"

"deal!" i rejoiced.

"don't i get any say in this?!" richie argued.

"nope. a deal's a deal." eddie fought back.

"oh come on, wha-"

"s-sixty m-minutes of n-no r-richie starts n-now." bill smirked.

richie scoffed, following the guys and i as we got onto our bikes and made our way to the police station.