Random Avengers/Marvel OC

Name| Amber Jessica Ryan

Hero Name| Mystery Girl

Hero/Villain/Other: Other [anti-hero/ no association]

Gender| Female

Age| 31

Sexuality| Pansexual

Species| Human

Weapon(s)| She uses a pair of gauntlets that are roughly the size of a boxing glove that have lion designs carved into the metal.

Strengths| She has a rather quick mind and can think quick on her feet, is quick footed, and has rather quick reflexes.
Weaknesses| She is emotional and is easily angered, which will get her so caught up in trying to avenge herself that she doesn't complete her mission. She is also blind in her right eye, resulting in her right side being vulnerable. And, to top it off, she is also easily distracted by any loud sounds.

Suit| [I'll just use a piece of casual Steven Universe fanart and add a few more pieces because I can't find anything else, sorry-]

(If the picture isn't visible; she wears a white sleeveless shirt tied to the right in a knot, torn jeans, and black converse. She also wears black leather fingerless gloves with it as well.)

Faceclaim|

Rebecca Sugar

Casual/Work Wear|

Casual/Work Wear|

(If the picture isn't visible; a black sports bra-like top, jeans, a red plaid jacket tied around her waist, and- I'm just adding this part- black converse)

Personality| Amber is a rather rebellious woman, often going off to do what she wants or finding her own way to do something, which can go both ways; this will [occasionally] work in her favor and help her finish whatever mission she started, but it will also work against her and only make the situation worst. She is also known for how laid back and relaxed she acts; she often doesn't panic unless it's deathly serious, and she also comes off as lazy because of it.
And to top it off, she is also rather caring for those she cares about, and will do anything for those closest to her.

But, don't be fooled by how she appears at first; she's insecure about how people perceive her attitude and her size, often just worried about how she's seen through people's eyes. And no matter what, she'll try and hide this side unless she feels that she can trust someone.

But, overall, she'll still be there for those she loves, and would gladly risk her life for theirs.

Likes| Classic Rock and any pop rock music, getting her hands dirty, riding and working on her motorcycle, and simply just going out and doing whatever her heart desires.

Dislikes| Being forced into large groups of people where she's the main focus of attention, working in an enclosed office, cold weather in general, and just any strange reactions she may get from people.

Occupation| When she isn't working as a self-employed mercenary, she works as a mechanic.

Was Born In| Silver Springs, Maryland

Birthday| July 9

Crush| Steve Rogers or Natasha Romanoff

Other|
°She has a tattoo on her right wrist that reads 'This is Gospel' and a tattoo on her left ankle that reads 'Peace Will Win, Fear Will Lose'.

°She always blasts music in a pair of headphones while she works; it often takes a LOT to shake her out of this daze.

°And something she's always been bad about is biting her lip; she's done it on instinct for as long as she could possibly remember.

°She also has a thin metal piercing on her lower lip.

Tags|
ShadowKat_5
AnOldFriend99
-KingOfWakanda-